Chapter 23, Team 7 is back

I DONT OWN NARUTO!!!
Happy reading <3
——————
Sakura woke up and she smiled with excitement knowing it's time for everyone to come back. She took a shower and got ready, it was finally the time to show off the outift hinata got for her.

 She took a shower and got ready, it was finally the time to show off the outift hinata got for her

(and no it doesn't come with the body, her breast size is the same as the manga. So is her phat ass, like damn Sakura drop your workout routine)

She put it on and tied the leaf headband Anko sensei got her. Obviously she didn't forget her bandana, she brushed her hair and left her home. She went to Training ground 7 for the first time in ages and waited for her team.

——————————
Naruto was glad, he spent the last three years away from any human apart from his sensei and today he would be back with his team. He got up and decided to wear his new outfit since his genin one was way too small.

(IM SORRY I LIKE THIS ONE MORE THAN THE OG ONE, DONT WORRY HIS HAIR IS STILL THE SAME AS SHIPPUDEN)

He tied his customised headband he sneaked when he first left and put it on, not forgetting his bandana.

"PERVY SAGEEE CAN WE GO NOW" Naruto shouted, making The perverted sage sigh.
"Shut up Naruto we are going now, jeez." Jiraiya told him, they teleported to the hokage office.

"OH HI GRANNY, I GOTTA GO SO BYE GRANNY!!" Naruto shouted and he ran out the door making his way to the old training ground 7.

————
"Tsuna, everything went okay with the training." Jiraiya told her, Tsunade smiled. "Since when did you give me a nickname? Jiraiya" She told him. He rubbed his neck slightly and just chuckled

She stood and gave him a hug, "Welcome back Jiraiya." she mumbled while hugging the sage. Jiraiya had a light blush and hugged her back,
"Great to be back Tsuna"

——————
Sasuke was having a hard time leaving the hideout,
"I'm leaving now, if you guys want come follow me but you gonna have to go to the hokage when we get there." Sasuke finally said, making karin squeal, suigetsu cheer and Jugo smile.