Chapter 12, Chunin Exams: I

Hey!! it's zee here, i don't own naruto!!!
i'm gonna have 4 parts of the chunin exams:
the written exam
the forests of death
the fights
the fights final (and no there isn't gonna be the gaara and naruto tailed beast fight)
HAPPY READING!!!

First person to wake up was surprisingly Naruto, it seems like he was too excited for the Chunin exams. The first thing he did was brush he teeth and put on his genin clothes, then he started screaming and running round the corridors.
"GUYSSSS WAKE UPPP RIGHT NOWWWW" he screamed to the top of his voice, which made a certain midnight haired beauty step out of her room.

Her byakugan switched on and she chased naruto around the house, once she got to him she bonked his head. All the noise caused the others to wake up, "now now hina, go and get ready the chunin exams are today." Sakura called out sweetly,
"fine fine saku, only cus your my bestfriend" Hinata said and kissed sakura forehead.
"hn, i heard that hina." sasuke said coldly.

He liked to think of himself as Hinata's bestfriend, but also didn't like how hinata kissed sakura.
"awwh sasu-cakes don't be jealous that i'm kissing saku" hinata teases while sticking her tounge out, this made sasuke angry and gave her two words,
"your dead." he said activating his sharingan.

Hinata switched on her byakugan and stood there,
"bring it on, uchiha." she said switching to battle mode. Naruto felt the shivers going down the young Uchiha spine. Before the two went any further kakashi came out,
"what do you think your doing. Sasuke and Hinata you both are grounded the next time we go weapon shopping you won't get any." Kakashi bellowed.
This caused the genin to whine and stomp back to their own rooms.

WITH SAKU AND HINA!!

Sakura came out the bathroom in her genin clothes, she went to do her hair. She recently cut it shorter instead of going down to her waist, it was only till her back. She brushed it out and put on her headband, she didn't forget her bandana and sat on her bed waiting for her bestfriend to come out.
Right on cue Hinata came out of the bathroom with her outift on and decided to attempt to do her hair.

She groaned and frustratedly threw her hair brush, "sakuuuu can you brush out my hair" hinata whined to the pink head.
"hina you know you can do your own hair, why do you need the sudden help?" Sakura asked.
"well my arm hurts so when i try to brush my hair it just doesn't work." hinata says while shrugging. Sakura stood up and walked over to hinata, "let me take a look hina." Sakura says while holding her hands out towards hinata's arm, once it glows green.

Sakura finds out hinata's muscles aren't as strong as they were before,
"Hina! you are overworking your muscles, i fixed it up now you gotta promise me you will drink a cup of milk every morning." Sakura scolded.
"yes saku, I promise!" ,hinata says and brushes her hair like usual. She ties her headband to her waist and her bandana on her arm and gets ready to leave.
(AND YES HINATA AND INO HEADBAND PLACES HAS SWITCHED)

WITH NARUTO AND SASUKE

"hn dobe are you gonna leave your hair like that?" sasuke asks him while looking at his hair with disgust.
"ACTUALLY TEME i'm gonna get saku to do it for me." he says in a matter of fact tone.
"whatever dobe, have you seen my bandana." Sasuke asks.
"Yeah it's in the dryer i think hina put them in the wash yesterday." Naruto says while tying his own bandana on.
Sasuke goes to get his bandana ties it on and goes downstairs to eat breakfast.

"NOW THAT WE ARE LIVING TOGETHER, we need rules." hinata says, causing Sasuke and Naruto to groan, even sakura did which surprised the two boys.
When the genin were younger hinata made them follow a bunch of rules which was very annoying for each of them.

"hn hina do we have to?" Sasuke says coldly.
"shut up Sasu-cakes, anyways! kakashi sensei here" she says excitedly while giving her sensei a dark gray bandana,
"why would you give me this?" he says giving her a confused look.
"well~ you are part of the family now! and obviously you need a bandana" she says rolling her eyes playfully and showing off her own.
"welcome to the family sensei!" Sakura tells him while giving him a smile.

"CAN WE EAT NOW, I THINK THE FOOD IS GONNA BURN!" naruto shouts ruining the first family moment.
"Idiot! the food still needs a little more cooking time, use this time to stock up kunai and shuriken. You will never know when to use it." she states while giving him an evil smirk. After seeing his scared look she laughs softly,
"haha i'm kidding! You should have seen the look on his face, Sasu-cakes did you see!" .
Naruto turns and blushes of embarrassment but soon laughs with her after all they are all bestfriends.

They ate their food and left their home to the chunin exams centre.
"You guys make sure you don't lose your temper, aiming this towards our dark-haired genins." Kakashi says, the two genins could feel his smirk and crossed their arms in response.
"yeah whatever sensei" , "hn" was their response.
"what if someone disrespects naru or saku or sasu-cakes or you. Then~ can i beat them up" she say while giving her sensei puppy eyes. Kakashi sighed and waved his hand causing the young hyuga to jump on the spot.

Once they got to the centre, Sakura immediately felt the genjutsu. She looked over at hinata for confirmation, when she received a nod in response she did what she had to do.
"Kai!" she said firmly.
"wow! finally someone figured it out" one of the instructors said.
"OBVIOUSLY! TEAM 7 ARE GONNA BECOME CHUNIN!" Naruto shouts while putting his fist forward. Hinata steps forward and raises her palm,
"Let's do this, Team 7!" she says while smiling confidently.
"CHA! YEAH LETS GO" sakura steps forward and raised her fist high. The three genin all looked and Sasuke who then stepped forward and smirked
"Team 7." he smirked while switching on his sharingan.

This caused many stares but they didn't care, once they were instructed to go to the next room they were separated. Sasuke was right at the back, while hinata was in front. Sakura was sitting next to gaara in the far right, when sakura smiled at him sasuke scowled while naruto was sitting in the far left.

"This is the first test. The written exam, you get caught cheating  and you are out." came a loud yet firm voice. Naruto kissed his teeth, he would never cheat no matter how hard the test was.
Once they got their tests Hinata and  Sakura were whizzing through, they got a lot of looks when they put their pens down. The two girls were both worried for naruto, if he didn't get this he would blame himself and they didn't want that. On the other hand, Sasuke activated his sharingan and copied Sakura's answers. He thanked kami he didn't get caught.

"OI. YOU OUT, YES YOU AND YOUR TEAM GET OUT." The instructor got teams out, one by one causing the genins to sweat-drop.
"NOW FOR THE TENTH QUESTION, IF YOU GET THIS QUESTION WRONG YOU WILL BE GENINS FOREVER. LEAVE IF YOU WANT TO NOW." Ibiki bellowed.

Naruto was pissed, he became even more angry when the teams were walking out. He stood up making sakura gasp, "YOU IDIOTS, IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BEING A NINJA THEN YOU WILL NEVER EVER GIVE UP. the people who left are pathetic bastards."
he shouted while showing off his signature smile. Lots of people who were about to stand up smiled at the sudden motivation and sat down again. This made hinata face palm but couldn't help but giggle.

"Well done kid, you figured it out I guess the test is over. You two girls have serious IQ powers, so do you shikamaru." The girls smiled proudly and nodded to each other while shikamaru gave a small smile while muttering,
"what a drag."

——
HI!!! How was it, the longest chapter yet haha!
next chapter is one of my favourite arc
The forest of death~
will orochimaru get sasuke this time... let's find out
also should we have some more naruhina/sasusaku moments? i

bye bye loves!! <3