Chapter 7, The mission

HI! I DONT OWN NARUTOO
also the pictures are from pinterest!

The First to wake up was Hinata, she got up to the bathroom and brushed her teeth she did her hair and got dressed.
Her outfit:

(her hair was much longer though and her bandana was tied on her left arm)

She put a pouch on her right thigh with shuriken and kunai, it was hidden so she thought she could be at a big advantage. She went downstairs and Sakura woke up, she went to the bathroom and got ready she put on the brand new outift that Hinata got for her and tied her bandana to her right arm.

Her outfit:

(she worn the long skirt thingy during winter, so now she wasn't wearing it)

Sakura smiled to herself and went downstairs to see what hinata was doing. "Morning hina!"
she said with a smile,
"Morning saku, i'm just putting the bentos in the bag mind waking up sasuke? Leave naruto tho we will wake him up later." Hinata replied.
"Sure!" Sakura told her and she went back upstairs to the boys room.

She went in and softly tapped sasuke's shoulder, he instantly woke up and went to the bathroom. He got out and put on his genin outfit on as well

(I KNOW THIS IS A HIDDEN RAIN NIN BUT PLEASE IGNORE!!! Also instead of the bandage he has his bandana)

Sasuke liked his clothes since they were easy to move around in he was sure to thank the girls later, he went downstairs and ate breakfast with sakura since Hinata was going to wake up Naruto.
"Naru! time to wake up~!" she said in a sweet voice, naruto didn't wake up she heard faint breathing and she got worried. "SAKURA!" she called in an alarmed voice, sakura came running she saw hinata's worried face and checked up naruto. Only to find out he was perfectly fine and he was just trying to prank Hinata, " HAHA PRANKED YOU!" he yelled out.

Hinata bonked his head and told him to get ready, Naruto went to the bathroom and dressed up .
His outfit:

(His bandana was tied to his left leg)

He came downstairs while rubbing his head, "Sorry hina" he said while crying anime tears, "no worries naruto, now eat up I made homemade ramen for you" she replied softly. He ate up happily they all put on their shoes and went to the hokage tower.

They met kakashi sensei on the way and Hinata told him she made lunch for them all, he took his bento and nodded his thanks. Off they went to the hokage office.
"Team 7, your mission is to plant carrots!" The hokage said not paying attention to them, Naruto was about to yell at the hokage until Sakura stepped forward, "Lord hokage, I read some of the Ninja scrolls and it says that D- rank missions are to improve teamwork now rest assured we already have teamwork since Hina and Sasuke has known each other 7 years, naruto 6 years and me 5 years. We all practically live-"

She was interrupted by hinata "Together, so lord hokage i'm requesting a C-rank mission because our teamwork is already high enough." she told him with a smile. Kakashi was glad he had a team who care a lot about their teamwork.

The hokage sighed and told them that it's too dangerous to send genins outside the village so he gave them a B-rank mission, cleaning out some of the secret scrolls in the hokage Library. Sasuke was about to speak up but hinata beat him to it, "Thank you Lord hokage." As they left the office. Kakashi left since he was too bored and the genins went to the library, "HINA why did you accept such a boring mission" Naruto whined and sasuke nodded, "I want to get stronger and missions will help me to do that." he said while rolling his eyes.

Hinata face palmed, "You idiots we can find information on you know who in the library and we can find out more about the uzumaki family. Plus B-rank pays more!"
she told them both while slapping their backs. Sakura laughed since she had a feeling as to why hinata accepted this mission.

The two boys were glad and ran into the library until Sakura found a file, "GUYS!" she called out. They all sat together and opened the file, Hinata read it out loud and what was written completely shocked them all. "So big brother was f-forced? BY WHO?!" he yelled, Sakura held his hand and calmed him down.  "His name is danzo, one of the village elders." hinata said in a disgusted tone,

"now we found out the truth about the uchiha let's look for the uzumaki" she said while smiling at naruto. Even though Sasuke was angry he still helped look until naruto found a file saying 'The truth about the Uzumaki' .

He smiled brightly and called out for his team, Sakura took the file and read it out,
" Uzumaki Kushina: Mother of Naruto Uzumaki, died during the Nine tail attack, strength to kage level." Sakura took out a small picture of kushina hugging baby naruto and showed naruto.

"What about my dad?? where is he" he asked while his voice cracking.
"It doesn't say anything else naruto, it's okay though at least we found out your mother!" she reassured him. Hinata hugged naruto while naruto cried to her shoulder, "shhh now it's okay" hinata signalled sasuke and sakura to put the files back but she let naruto keep the picture.

"you ready to help the others now?" she whispered and he nodded they got up and helped the others and reported back to lord hokage.

"Hina let's go to the training ground and eat our bentos, we can also train for a bit after as well." Sakura says to break the silence,
"Yeah! that's a great idea saku let's go". The four went to the training grounds and ate their bentos. They all got there, but sasuke announced something "I'm gonna leave the village to find my brother and train with him." Sasuke spoke up.

Naruto almost choked on his food, "IF TEME IS LEAVING THEN IM GOING TOO!" Naruto said confidently.
"hn, dobe who will you train with?" Sasuke asked while rolling his eyes at naruto.
"uh I DUNNO??!?!" Naruto cried out. Hinata patted his back,
"now now naruto, Sasuke  probably won't even leave until he is skilled enough, we both know that will be until he's chunin!" hinata assured the team. Sasuke nodded confirming it.

Oh no we find out the truth about Sasuke!!
but what about Naruto's Father?
lots of love! <3

Bye bye lovies!