Chapter 4, The Academy

.....
Sasuke woke up first up first with a wave of excitement. He was starting the academy he calmed himself down and went to the bathroom dressed in his academy clothes and went to wake up Naruto.
He mentally took a deep breath and approached naruto's sleeping bag. "WAKE UP DOBE." he yelled.
Naruto groaned and went back to sleep, sasuke kissed his teeth and decided to try a different approach.

"hn your ramen is ready, im kind of hungry as well..!" and with that naruto woke up, he screamed, "TEME DONT YOU DARE TAKE MY PRECIOUS RAMEN.", Sasuke chuckled as naruto went to the bathroom and got changed.
Just then they heard the clan doorbell sasuke went to open it only to reveal the young hyuga in a lavender dress that complimented her eyes.

"hey sasu-cakes guess what i brought bandanas!! but they came in a pack of four". Hinata showed the 4 bandanas one was a pretty purple colour, one was dark blue, one was bright orange and the last was a baby pink. "hn, hina how many times do i have to say quit it with the nickname." Sasuke said. Hinata stuck out her tongue and tied her bandana on her left arm and sasuke put it on his right leg. Just when sasuke was gonna complain about this dumb bandana until Naruto came running in.
"HI HINA! ARE THOSE BANDANAS?!" he screamed.

Hinata replied with a smile and said "they sure are! you get the orange one!"
Naruto tied it on his left leg and said, "what about that pink one, who's that for?",
"well the pack came in 4 so i guess we should find someone for it AND ITS GONNA BE A GIRL." Hinata said harshly making both the boys sweat drop. Sasuke spoke up and said, "well let's go then, we don't wanna be late."
Naruto had a frown knowing he couldn't afford lunch today hinata noticed, " I brought you guys bentos we can eat it together during lunch!" she exclaimed with a warm smile, the boys were greatful and said their thanks.

On their way to the academy with hinata in the middle and the boys on either side, she slipped her hands into sasuke's and linked her arm with naruto as they walked into their class. The seats has 4 spaces. Sasuke sat in the end, hinata next to him and naruto on the edge and they started small talk. Until they were interrupted by the uchiha's fan girls, Hinata got annoyed not because she was jealous but they were interrupting the trio she stood up and activated her byakugan.

"Listen up. I will say this once if you step near my bestfriends again, i'll send you to hospital." she said with an evil smirk. The girls screamed and ran away. Hinata sat down again but this time she sat on the side leaving Naruto sitting next to Sasuke, "HINA your SO COOL, how are you so strong!" naruto said curiously while showing off his signature smile.

Sasuke nodded as well as he was curious too, hinata gave them both a warm smile and said "because protecting the people i love is my ninja way!". The two boys were happy someone like hinata was there for them but they both realised they need to get stronger too.

Just as class was about to start a little girl with bright bubblegum hair and a large forehead came running in. "SORRY IM LATE!", Ino (An, this is before sakura and ino were friends don't worry the only bitch who is in my story is gonna be shion and maybe karin? you decide) and her group just laughed at her and called her names such as "billboard brow" or "weird forehead girl". Hinata stood up and walked to the young girl, "Hey! i'm hinata want to be friends?" hinata said softly, the girl smiled and said, "Yeah! my name is sakura!".

Hinata led sakura to her table and spoke up, "okay boys this is sakura she's my new friend." Naruto smiled and Sasuke just gave a plain look with a hint of annoyance. "What if she holds us back from our dream and goal." he said coldly. Hinata frowned and Naruto was scared he never liked angry hinata, "Uchiha Sasuke I suggest for you shut up, she probably has her own goals." Hinata spoke coldly sending shivers down the young uchiha spine. She sat with Sakura next to her and made small talk, Sasuke knew that by the time it's lunch hinata will come around so he just sat and waited for the teacher.

HIIII ITS ZEE HERE <3
I DONT OWN NARUTO!!
we are going to have a little time skip for three years so the kids will all be 12 and iruka sensei will be announcing the teams
(during the time skip sakura became closer to them sharing the same dream as hinata and will help sasuke with his "goal")

bye bye loves