Chapter 13, The chunin Exams: II

AA OKAYY WELCOME TO CHUNIN EXAM, TEST TWO THE FOREST OF DEATH!!
I don't own naruto
Happy reading!! <3

Once the genin found out they pass they made their way to the forest of death not without a quick conversation though.
"Okay you guys I have read about this forest and it looks like we might stay there for a bit, Hina brought bentos for us to eat and I brought food pills. Whatever you do, don't be reckless and eat random plants they might be dangerous." Sakura warned.

"Yes Saku!", "hn, okay sakura" "Sure saku~!" were the three responses.
Hinata nudged Sasuke, "you think we might get to fight!!" she whispers excitedly.

"hn obviously we do, dumbass" he told her.
She was angry,
"you tell me that, yet you still cheated on the test" she hits his back and runs for it.

"Hyuga get your ass back here" Sasuke was fuming and he ran after her.

"NOW THIS IS GONNA BE FUN, OI TEME WAIT UP!" Naruto shouted while running after Sasuke.

Sakura facepalmed while muttering to herself,
"How did i become friends with these idiots" she chuckled before running after them.

Once Sakura reached to them, she saw hinata into an argument with a certain red head. She got closer and heard
"WELL IM SORRY MR TOMATO HEAD JEEZ IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Hinata screamed.

Poor Sasuke was betrayed at how she just offended his favourite food, Naruto had a staring contest with the redhead's brother. Sakura sighed and stepped forward,

"Now now hina let's not make a scene when the exam is about to start, Hey gaara!" Sakura told hina, while she smiled at gaara. He slightly blushed and said his hi as well, Sasuke was stared at them in disbelief.

"HUH?! You know him saku??" Hinata asked in shock.
"Yeah she does. Got a problem, cupcake~" The brown haired boy spoke up.

Hinata didn't care what anyone said anymore she stepped forward and slapped him. HARD.
"AIR PALM!" she screamed, making the boy fly back and lie on the floor unconscious.

"that guy might just be dumber than me" naruto said laughing.

Once again Sakura sighed, "come along guys There is kakashi sensei, Bye gaara!" she told her teammates, she waved goodbye to gaara and walked with them.

"Saku, do you like gaara?" Naruto spoke up, hearing this made Sasuke huff in annoyance. Hinata laughed at the question but when she saw Sakura's face she shut her mouth.
"No i don't naru, gaara is my friend plus he's not my type" Sakura reassured him.

"yeah naru her type is-" Hinata was quickly cut off with a death stare given by the pinkhead and she ran to kakashi sensei. She ran behind him and cried anime tears,
"SENSEI SAKU IS GONNA KILL ME" she screamed making some of the other genins look at them. "Hinata come out and apologise to sakura and that sand nin." Kakashi told her.

"Uh i will apologise to Sakura, but on my dead mommas grave i ain't apologising to anyone else." She said harshly. This made Kakashi facepalm but accepted fate anyway.

"Okay my little genin, remember don't kill unless you need to I don't need to say this but i will anyway. Always protect each other, if you encounter an enemy who is about to kill one of you give me a whistle i'll be there. Good luck!" Kakashi gave them a proud smile.
Naruto looked up at him, he saw his sensei as a father and he gave him a signature smile.

"OKAY KIDDOS, THIS IS THE FOREST OF DEATH, KILLING IS ALLOWED BUT DONT DO IT UNLESS YOU NEED TO, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK!" The instructor, Anko said.
"Psst! hina let's try and get kashi sensei on a date with her" Sakura whispered and giggled.
"ah! yes! i totally ship them!!" hinata squealed.