Chapter 18, Sakura

I don't own naruto!
Happy reading <3

The young kunoichi was tired out, she would wake up at 3 Am and finish at 5Pm and that was only training. She has to help out at the hospital until 9pm, it has been half a year since everyone had separated so she decided to write out for them.

"Master? Can i write out to the others?" Sakura asked the Lady Hokage.

"Of course you can Sakura let me get one of the toads and you can send one to naruto, you can use a messenger hawk for Sasuke and Hinata." Tsunade told her. The hokage had became a fond of Sakura, she liked her hardwork.

"Yes! Thank you!" Sakura said excitedly, she sat and began writing.

Dear Hinata,
Hey bae! how you doing? I'm just checking up on you and filling you in on the gossip.

Apparently My master has a love interest, i'm still working on finding out so don't expect too much!
Lee still been asking me out but you know i have my eyes on someone else, don't you dare even think about teasing me about it.
Oh and Ino is actually being apologetic, she wants to be friends again.

I have the slugs summoning contract!!! I'm getting stronger now. We will become the strongest kunoichi ever!!

I love you, stay safe okay?
Sakura.

"Perfect, that's Hinata's letter done!" Sakura says to herself as she scrolls the letter and gives it to the hawk.

Dear Naruto,
Hey! how are you doing, I hope you are still at Mt Myokubu and not perving off somewhere with Jiraiya.

I'm just checking up on you, if you wanna talk i'm here okay? just send me a letter back.

Love you!
From your sister
Sakura

" Lady Tsunade! I'm ready for Naruto's Letter Transport!" Sakura calls out, Tsunade comes in with a toad.

"Tie the note behind the toads back and it should disappear." Tsunade tells her student. Sakura nods and ties the letter. She noticed that her master put a note in as well, she raised her brow but dismissed it.

Dear Sasuke,
Hey Sasuke how's training? Did you find Itachi, or are you with Orochimaru? Please be careful, I get worried you know that.

I'm just checking up on you, I so badly want to visit but Lady Tsunade cannot let me to leave the village without a valid reason.

I love you! Stay safe!
Sakura

"I hope it doesn't look like i friendzoned him, ugh whatever." She ties the letter to the hawk and let's it fly.

"Well that's enough dilly dallying We will begin poison work today." Lady Tsunade said sternly, Sakura raised her fist high.
"CHA! BRING IT ON MASTER!" She exclaimed with determined eyes and Tsunade couldn't help but chuckle.

———————
AGAIN THE SHORT CHAPTERS ARE KILLING ME AGHH.

Bye Bye Loves <3!