Chapter 11, The Announcement

Hi!!! You know the drill
i don't own naruto!!
happy reading <3

Sasuke came shortly after while dragging naruto by his ear, the two girls sweat dropped at naruto who started screaming at Sasuke. Kakashi coughed to get their attention and motioned them to sit down, they found it strange but did it anyway.

"You four genin became a big impact of my life and i wanted to ask you guys if you would come and live with me in a clan home. Obviously you do not have to but if you do, you can let me know and i'll get your rooms ready." Kakashi told them. The four genin jaws dropped, Naruto screamed, "HELL YEAH SENSEI ILL COME!".

Sakura nodded while saying "count me in too!"
Hinata was deep in thought, her father let her sleepover at the uchiha compound but permanently live with her team? She thought her father would never let her.
"Hn, i'll do it only if hina is coming." Sasuke spoke up.
"hm i need permission from father," she turned to her sensei and bowed
"Sensei! please accompany me and talk to my father." She asks him respectfully. Her sensei nodded to her, so off Team 7 went to the Hyuga compound.

Once the team entered, Hiashi Hyuga came out angry,

"Just who do you think you are bringing your outside team to the CLAN COMPOUND." he shouted at hinata Coldly.
She was angry, she raised her voice and screamed
"I AM HINATA HYUGA, DAUGHTER OF HITOME HYUGA AND I WILL NOT BE LIVING HERE ANYMORE. ALL YOU DO IS SCOLD ME FOR BEING "WEAK" WELL WATCH WHO WILL BE ONE OF THE STRONGEST KNOUICHI EVER AND WHEN I DO ILL CHANGE THE HYUGA CLAN!"

She had a look of confidence and for the first
time she had hate for someone, even though it was such tiny hate she still felt guilty. She left compound with her team.
"Well sensei i guess i'm coming now!" she said while smiling.
"hn then i'm coming too." The raven haired boy spoke up while giving hinata a small smile, they all packed and moved in the next day.

"OI KIDS, come downstairs." kakashi called out, and the four genins came down.
"The chunin exams are tomorrow and the first test should be difficult, so train hard okay?" he told them.
"HAI! SENSEI!", "of course sensei" "okay!!" "hn" came the four responses. They ate dinner that Hinata and Sakura made and headed to bed.

Hiya! How you like it? if you have suggestions just comment them!
Bye loves <3