Chapter 26,, •FILLER•

hey y'all!!
happy reading ;)

•WARNING OF LEMON•
—————————
It was a sunny morning and everyone in the house was sleeping, until a curious toddler decided to explore. Young baby gray decided to tease his sisters...

"Sakuuu? Hinaaaa?", he called out but the two girls were sleeping.

The young boy huffed and decided to go and see the boys.
"Sasuuuu? Naruuuu?" he says and the sleepy uchiha begins to blink.

"Gray is that you? what are you doing up so early?" He whispers.
"Well i was exploring!!" The child says, "but now i'm sleepy..." Gray yawns and falls asleep on Sasuke.

He chuckles and lays back down, he goes to sleep. Not knowing what's going to happen.

Naruto wakes up and decides to practice his shadow clone jutsu, in the living room... "KAGE BASHIN NO JUTSU!!!" He yells and soon the room fills with so many naruto.

One of them sneaks into the girls room and pours water all over them, making the young hyuga angry.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI WHEN I FIND YOU, I SWEAR YOU BETTER BE PRAYING." She shouts and runs into the living room looking for the blonde. She grabs a bucket of water not knowing the uchiha was coming from behind.

She sensed someone coming and not thinking quickly dashed the water all over him,

"AHA GOT YOU NOW!" She shouted but when she turned she saw an angry Uchiha.

"ehhh whoops?" she whispered while holding her laugh.

Sasuke scowled and switched his sharingan, "FIRE STYLE-",, he began getting into battle stance.

Hinata noticed and got into her defensive state, "Air Pal-" she also began to say until a very angry father stepped out of the room.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE." Kakashi bellowed, he took one look at Naruto, Sasuke and Hinata.

"Well-",, Naruto started, Kakashi shook his head.

"No I don't want an answer from you." he spat. Naruto gasped in offence.

"Sakura explain now." he says coldly.

"Well everyone was sleeping then naruto decided to do shadow clone practice not knowing one of his clones sneaked off to our room and dumped water on hinata, she got really angry and was looking for naruto but instead she got the wrong ninja and accidentally dumped the water on Sasuke then he got angry and the two ninjas were going to fight until you came and stopped it." She says all in one breath.

"Naruto and Hinata you too are grounded. Sasuke you get toilet duty, we NEVER fight our family." Kakashi scolded, Sasuke looked down ashamed while naruto was sniggering because Sasuke got toilet duty.

"Naruto do not tempt me into making you do it too." Kakashi shot and naruto quickly put on a straight face.

"Uh Sensei? Thats not fair, we're meant to going out today, with everyone" Sakura began. Anko stepped out and decided to take charge,

"You can go out kids only if you take baby gray out for 3 hours. Then you can enjoy the rest of the day!" she says and brings out 4 year old gray hatake.

"Okay deal! thanks Anko~!" Sakura squeals and sends the three ninjas to get ready. After around 10 minutes the ninjas are ready, they put their shoes on and leave their home.

"Well what do you wanna do gray?" Hinata asks him.

"FOODIE!" Gray squeals jumping with excitement, Naruto smiles and the cuteness and takes the child to Ichiraku.