Chapter 3, their new friend

HIIIII okay so one thing is that i don't own naruto-
Happy reading <3

Sasuke and hinata ran over to where the small blonde and the 3 bullies who had a leaf headbands. Hinata got there first and stood infront of the scared child, she spread her arms and yelled at the three genins.
"STOP! How dare you attack a member from your own village. HOW DO YOU FEEL? ATTACKING SOMEONE WHO IS YOUNGER, YOU MUST BE WEAK BASTARDS."

The biggest of the three stepped forward and spoke up using a proud tone, "he's a demon monster who killed so many of the villagers and judging by your eyes you must be a hyuga."
Hinata's eyes flared at the mention of her clan, "Yeah i am, what of it?" The genin smirked, " that monster killed the clan head's wife, your mother. team up with us and let's beat up the brat!"

Hinata was so angry, without knowing her body has been channeling chakra to her eyes she blinked back tears and opened her eyes revealing a byakugan.
"How dare you mention my mothers name, you are too disgusting to even think about mother. Sasuke you take those i'll take the big loser."
Sasuke smirked at this and replied "gladly".

He charged at top speed knocking the two genins with two kicks and he muttered something along the lines of "weak bastards" .

Hinata raised her palm and hit the genin stomach causing him to fall back and pass out she un activated her byakugan and turned around to see the blonde.
"hi! i'm hinata and that emo over there is sasuke, wanna be friends..?"
Naruto beamed, his first ever friends, he was so glad but something didn't feel right.., "y-you want to be friends with someone like me?" he said.

Sasuke got irritated and spoke up, " look dobe you wanna be friends with us or not."
Naruto was not having any of that, "OI TEME I HAVE A NAME Y'KNOW. I'm Naruto uzumaki AND IM GONNA BE HOKAGE BELIEVE IT!"

Hinata was amazed, she was glad that sasuke has found another friend. She thought he would the lonely emo.
"Okay okay you idiots stop fighting now. Let's get some ichiraku ramen, ITS ON ME!". She said with enthusiasm. Naruto beamed and smiled while sasuke looked at her like a crazy person.

Off they went to get some food, "ORDER UP!", teuchi the ramen guy exclaimed.
"Can i have one miso ramen and one plain ramen with tomato on top, please " Hinata ordered kindly for her and sasuke knowing sasuke isn't the social type. Sasuke nodded his thanks to her and waited for his food.
Naruto on the other hand was not kind especially when ordering, "OLD MAN GET ME A MISO RAMEN WITH EXTRA PORK AND MAKE IT QUICK!" he shouted earning a soft bonk on his head.

"Ow! Hina why did you hit me?" he said while rubbing the back of his head. "WELL NARU YOU DIDNT SAY PLEASE!" hinata said angrily .
" Oops! sorry haha i'll make sure to say thank you when we get our food." he replied rubbing the back of his neck.

Ayame came out with 3 bowls and gave them to the young children. "Thank you!" naruto said smiling and the three kids digged in, once they were finished hinata payed and they went back to the uchiha compound.
"Sasu-cakes can naruto stay over at yours?" hinata asks because she didn't want the two boys to be lonely.

He replied, "Hn."
"Okay! This is my stop bye you idiots!" she smiled at the two boys and went in the hyuga mansion. Naruto was shocked to see Hinata living in such a huge house but he didn't question it since he knew she was clan heir. "Well i guess i'll drop you off and go home." Naruto said with a hint of sadness in his tone since he didn't want to leave his new friends.

"No dobe you are staying over with me, first day of the academy is tomorrow and hinata will be coming over so we can get there together." Sasuke said with a smirk.
Naruto was overjoyed and nodded his thanks while walking into through the uchiha compound.

Okay! i hope you guys like this one next chapter will be the first day of the academy
they are all 8 years old and who knows they might meet one more person for their little group. i i
Bye Bye Loves <3
~ zee