Chapter 10, The Pervert Comes to town

I don't own naruto!!
Happy reading <3
-
While team 7 were walking around the village they spotted a few of the other teams, Sakura went over to them making the others follow.
"Hiya Lee, tenten, neji!" She exclaimed,
"Hello my youthful cherry blossom! Go out with me!" Lee said with enthusiasm. Sasuke was angry, he didn't know what had happened to him why was he angry all of the sudden. Sakura on the other hand didn't want to reject Lee because he was too nice, she looked over to Hinata with hopeful eyes.

Hinata nodded and stepped forward,
"sorry everyone but we gotta go now, We are meeting our sensei." She told them,
"Of course it's the weak hyuga who leaves, she brings shame towards our clan." Neji speaks up. Hinata was pissed but she knew better than to start a fight in the middle of the street so she just walked away. Just as the genin were about to go into the Training Grounds they heard..giggling?

Naruto ran towards the sound and screamed out,
"PEEPING TOM, AAA ITS A PERVERT!". A bunch of ladies ran out of the bathing area and the old man turned towards Naruto.
"Now look what you did brat." The old man said while eyeing the genin.
"Aren't you The legendary Sannin? Jiraiya! You are Lady Tsunades teammate" Sakura exclaimed while pointing at the man. Jiraiya smiles proudly,
"Ah Yes tsunade, she's the most beautiful lady i've ever met you know" Jiraiya says, while giggling at a thought.

"That perverted sage is a LEGENDARY SANNIN?!" Naruto yelled in disbelief.
"you guys let's just go we have no business with the pervert." Hinata speaks up.
"Hn" Sasuke says agreeing with her.
"Okay! goodbye pervy sage!" naruto screams.

The team enter the training grounds, just as they were about to start Kakashi came.
"Chunin Exams are coming up, I want you guys to sign up." he states plainly.
Their jaws dropped and each of them grabbed the paper.
"My first step into becoming the strongest kunoichi, becoming Chunin!" Hinata says while giving her brightest smile. The two boys agreed but a certain pinkhead is feeling a little insecure about this,
"I don't think i'm strong enough for this, I will just hold-" She was interrupted with a light slap across the face.

"during our mission who was the one who healed us? Who was the one who punched down Zabuza's water clone? IT WAS YOU SAKU! I say you enter this with us, I mean we are gonna be the top 2 strongest kunoichi right?" Hinata exclaims while smirking.
Sakura raised her fist in the air,
"CHA! OKAY! let's do this!" she shouts and takes the sign up sheet. Sasuke wanted to train so he and Kakashi went off somewhere, so did naruto so it was just the two girls alone.

"Saku? wanna train our taijutsu?" Hinata asks her bestfriend.
"Sure! why not the Chunin exams are not till tomorrow, might as well get some training in." Sakura says.
The two girls got into their fighting stance, the fight started when Sakura slammed her fist into the ground. Hinata activated her byakugan and managed to jump up without getting hurt, she raised her palm and focused on Sakura's blind point.

When there was smoke coming from the rocks Hinata secretly made a clone and sneaked off behind Sakura. Sakura punched hinata's gut but when she saw a puff of smoke she was confused.
"Gentle Fist!" Came a soft voice behind her, Sakura was defeated.

"WOW SAKU!! your punches are so strong, you should train under Lady Tsunade she will definitely help you with those." Hinata exclaimed while linking her arm with Sakura's.
"That would be amazing~!" Sakura said while smiling as the two girls went to find the two boys.

They went to Training grounds 1 and saw Kakashi and Sasuke training together,
"oh boy Sasuke looks dead-" Hinata cried out while trying to hold in her laughter.
"Hina! that's our teammate." Sakura scolded.
"your right, sorry sorry!" Hinata told her while sticking her tounge out. The two girls ran towards them, Sakura made small talk with Sasuke while hinata was too busy examining her sensei.

She saw the nervous look in his eyes and she decided to question it,
"whatcha nervous about sensei?" she asked him while narrowing her eyes.
"Uh nothing i just have something to tell you guys, Sasuke go and get Naruto please." Kakashi says. Sasuke groans but goes to get Naruto nevertheless.
-
CLIFFHANGER!!!
what will happen-
BYE LOVES!!<3