CHAPTER V: hermosa

⋆🏁⋆

⋆🏁⋆

══════ PAST ══════

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

🛑 TW : slight possessive behavior.

🚦     DEFINITIONS / definitions within reading are marked by an asterisk ( * )

* strait - a narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two other large areas of water.

🚦 Y/N/N : your nick name

╔═════ ▓▓ 🚦↬

↫🚦 ▓▓ ═════╝

↫🚦 ▓▓ ═════╝

WILBUR AND Y/N'S LAUGHTER rang out at the table. they were currently seated at an empty table for two in the food court of the stadium, hot beverages resting across from one another. on the day that wilbur mustered the courage to speak with y/n, the two of them seemed the get along really well, exchanging numbers and hanging out everyday until the next race came around roughly a week later.

just because of making friends with wilbur, often going to eat out at cafes and play at the arcades in the city, you decided to stick around, asking to work for king's pit crew again. needless to say, king was very happy to hear that, your pay obviously increasing by over $2,000. now here you are, both of you wearing your racing suits, sharing funny childhood stories at the stadium. the friendly connection that was made between race car driver and pit crew member almost felt like you two have always known each other since birth.

"ahem." you two heard and felt a new presence interrupt your deep conversation, the two of you turning to see king standing at the edge of the table, arms crossed with a frown displayed on his face. "wil, you need to report to corporate. they're already setting up the car." king said sternly. wilbur groaned in frustration, rolling his eyes. "they do that everyday, k. we have plenty of time, don't we?" wilbur said, turning to you to see you nodding in agreement.