CHAPTER XXX: philip sanders

⋆🏁⋆

⋆🏁⋆

══════ PAST ══════

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

🛑 TW : alcohol usage, mention of death.
- there's also mentions of illegal activities involving being underage (not sexual stuff you twaps. but remember your character is 20 in this book). so i don't condone these activities at all. please just wait until you're youthful, possibly out of school, and are a legal age. thank you :)

🚦 S/N : stadium name

🚦 DEFINITIONS / definitions within reading are marked by an asterisk ( * )

          * emphatically - expressing with no doubts, with clarity/obviousness

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" y/n? is that you? "

you turned around upon hearing your name being called out by a rather higher pitched voice. what you were faced with made your heart drop.

hannah's face was staring right back at your eyes, prompting your expression to reflect hers. "hannah!?" you exclaimed, both of you grinning at one another and erupting into a fit of cheery giggles and exciting squeals. your bodies instantly collided with one another, hugging each other so tightly like you were both gonna disappear. after sharing a very long hug, you two stopped swaying one another and pulled away, staring at each other with grins that developed from an ecstatic euphoria you've never felt in years.

"wow..." you muttered, taking the time to soak in the fact that hannah is physically in front of you. you quite literally haven't seen her since the incident in high school. you examined her clothes: she was wearing a very barbie-sque style with a plain, deep pink spaghetti strap dress, some silver sequins lining the straps and armpit area. her pink makeup also complemented the attire, her hair put up in a neat bun held by a clip with a rose on it along with some curls framing the side of her face. she looked like she just walked out of a bachelorette party.

her outfit highly opposed yours, putting your simple style with baggy mom jeans, a black tank top, and a jacket with a graphic design on its front to shame. "you look so gorgeous." you complimented, doing a double take over her outfit once more. hannah giggled. "thank you! you look better than ever, y/n/n." hannah teased back, making you smile. you two stayed in the bathroom, conversing from topic to topic.