CHAPTER XXIV: RUN

⋆🏁⋆

⋆🏁⋆

══════ PAST ══════

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

🛑     TW : injuries, blood, obsessive/possessive behavior, slight manipulation, mentions of suicide.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" OH DREAAAM." the sound of pillow cases tearing apart made a loud sound, cotton fluttering in the air. a bat lashed out, slamming a tv until part of it broke off the wall, its glass screen breaking and clinging onto the floor. "you motherfucker. where are you!?" the voice screamed out throughout the empty house [just a heads up: some characters own multiple properties so dream usually lives at the apartment with george and sapnap but he also owns his own house], all of the lights turned off, the only source being moonlight from a full moon coming out from the bedroom window.

upon walking into view, king panted at the damage he did around the room [a second time parallel], gripping at his baseball bat in his dominant hand, veins popping out and trailing up his arms. he took one last survey of the room, seeing damaged items littering the floor before staring back out the window. his eyes fixated on the city streets in the very distance. for a moment, nothing was happening, the cityscape unaltered, immobile. that was until a small dot began moving within king's vision.

upon further inspection, snapping out of his trance, his pupils followed the street until he captured that familiar motorcycle, seeing your figure riding on the back of it. that made his muscles and teeth clench, a vengeful anger sizzling instead of him. "i will fuck you up." king said under his breath, turning away and walking out of the room in a brisk pace.

▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

IT WAS EARLY 2 AM, taking a stroll down the city streets. nothing felt right though. the only image that was vivid and plastered in your mind was wilbur jumping, plunging to his death. the surface of your cheeks were already dry from crying, your throat still husky. the streets provided you with nothing but cold air, shrouding you within colder memories.

street lamps would flicker once in a while, lights from skyscraper windows were unaltered, and the alleyways felt way more desolate than ever before, all these qualities clashing to develop a silent environment in the middle of a usually bustling city that for the first time made you feel absolutely isolated. your stomach felt like it could never drop again. your mind felt like it could never think again. it was the first time you had such a mind boggling experience that it literally took everything out of you.