CHAPTER XV: that unspoken night

⋆🏁⋆

⋆🏁⋆

══════ PAST ══════

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

🛑 TW : kidnapping, gore/death/murder, mentions of stalking and drugs, sexual harassment, possessive/obsessive behavior.

🚦     Y/H/C : your hair color

🚦     Y/F/F : your favorite food

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N HAD A PLEASANT DREAM, moving slightly in their bed, a small smile plastered on their lips from uninterrupted sleep. before they knew it though, whether it took them mere minutes or a long hour, they were bound to wake up, their body being recharged of its energy in such a deep sleep.

while your hands instinctively gripped at your bedsheets and some parts of your blanket, you felt yourself stretching out, some bones letting out a satisfying pop that made you sigh in relief, your eyes still squeezed shut. you didn't wanna wake up at all. the velvet sheets, the warmth of the blanket, the entire bed just felt so cozy and soothing. who would want to get up anyway?

when your hands went to feel around, you realized that you wanted to check your phone. now here's where it all went downhill: your eyelids fluttered open ever so gently, batting away some sleepy seeds in your eyes and rubbing them. once your vision finally un-blurred and you became adjusted to your surroundings, you sat up and surveyed the area, eyes widening. this isn't my bed. this isn't my room. you realized, gripping at the bedsheets that didn't match the color you had at home. you whipped your head at the nightstand beside you, seeing it empty except for a lamp on top of it. you opened its drawer, also finding it empty.

you went to get up, quickly going to the window and pulling back the curtains to notice that you did not recognize where you were whatsoever. before your mind could dwell on what the fuck was happening, you were jolted back to reality by the sound of the doorknob being fiddled with. when you turned around, you saw the door come into view, being opened by a tall figure with a familiar, broad stature. once they fully came into view, you were further shocked by the revelation in front of your very eyes.

"hey sweetheart. i'm glad you're awake." king's voice said, soft and raspy. he made his way over to the chair that was prompted against the wall, looking like it came from a waiting room in the doctor's office. "i was gonna keep an eye on you but i became tired myself. i hope i didn't disturb your sleep." king continued, sitting down and watching you with an attentive gaze and glimmering eyes. "where am i? what did you do to me?" you croaked out, a frown displayed on your face yet having fearful eyes.