Chapter 1

-Good evening.- I said sitting in the cab, putting my suitcase next to me.
-Good evening, miss. Where do you want to go?- asked the man.
-221b Baker Street, London. Please.- I smiled, looking outside of the car window.
London was beautiful and full of life.
People were walking around.
Some of them were alone, some in company.
Kids were running around, playing and laughing.
Some memories came to my mind.
Sherlock and I running away with Mycroft's sweets and candy, while he tried to catch us, but failed every time.
Growing up I noticed that my two big brothers were smarter and with the gift of deduction, thing that I didn't have.
But I was still smarter than a lot of kids my age and this was enough for me.
Me, Sherlock and Mycroft had a beautiful relationship despite the little teasing that we did among ourselves.
But then Mycroft went to Uni leaving me and Sherlock.
Then Sherlock moved away too, leaving me with my parents.
After some years I left too for studying abroad.
We slowly lost touch between us.
Although I was away the whole year, every Christmas I was at my parents house to celebrate, hoping that my brothers would come, but every year was the same.
"I can't, I'm too busy with work, sorry. I'll send you your present."
Mycroft didn't understand that we didn't want his presents, but we wanted him with us.
"I'm helping the police on a new case. If I leave now we won't catch the murderer. SH."
Sherlock with his job of "consulting detective" was never in his flat when I tried to call him, and he never called back, at least I knew what he was doing, though "The blog of Dr. John H. Watson", he was becoming pretty famous resolving crimes and I loved reading the blog.
Mum sighed at those messages.
-Violet, my dear, they grow up.- Dad said hugging her.
-I know, Sieger. But they could spend at least Christmas here.- she said sadly -We are very happy to have you, at least, my sweet y/n.- mum smiled at me.
-I am too, mum. This will be the last months of studying then I'm going to move in London and I will try to find a job.-
-This is amazing, honey.- dad smiled at me.
I was snapped back to reality when the cab stopped.
-We arrived, miss.- the man said.
-Thank you.- I paid him and got out of the car.
I gripped the trolley handle as I walked to the door.
I took a deep breath before knocking.
A moment later a woman came to open the door.
She was average, short hair, big eyes and a sweet smile.
-Hello dear. Need something?- she asked, looking at me.
-You are Mrs Hudson, right?- I asked.
-Yes, I am. Do I know you?- she was confused.
-Not yet, no. I'm here to see Sherlock. Is he here?-
-I'm afraid not, dear. Why? Are you a client?-
-No, not at all. Can I come in? I swear I don't want to steal anything.- I smiled.
-Yes, come in, dear.- she smiled -Would you like a cup of tea?- she asked while we went upstairs, in Sherlock's flat.
-Yes, thank you, Mrs Hudson.- I said leaving the trolley near the door and walking around, looking at the furniture.
Everything was a mess.
Papers everywhere.
Human parts in the kitchen.
Boxes half open.
There was also a yellow smiley face with some holes on the wall.
-Oh, don't worry about that.- Mrs Hudson told me, handing me the tea -Sherlock shot the wall when he's bored.-
-That's good to know.- I said, sitting on an armchair and drinking the tea.
-If you need anything just call me, alright?- she smiled walking at the door.
-Thanks.- I smiled back -y/n.- I said.
-What you said, dear?- she turned around.
-y/n. It's my name. Just don't tell Sherlock I'm here, please.-
-Okay, dear.- she walked away, closing the door.
When I finished the tea I stood up walking around the flat.
I saw a skull on the fireplace, next to some paper and letters stabbed by a knife.
I went to the bookshelf and I took a random book.
I took off my jacket and I sat on the sofa, reading and waiting for my brother and his friend.
After half an hour I hear some footsteps approaching.
Then the door opened, revealing two men.
The first tall with curly dark hair and light blue greenish eyes.
The second was shorter, with light hair and blue grayish eyes.
-Sherlock!- I stood up, approaching him -It's so nice to see you.- I smiled.
-y/n? What are you doing here?- he asked surprised.
-I came to see you. I finished my studies so I'm free now. I missed you.- I tried to study his expression, but I couldn't -Aren't you happy to see me?- I tilted my head.
-Of course I'm happy, I'm just...surprised...I missed you too.-
-Can I hug you? I know you don't like it, but we didn't see each other in...more than 5 years.-
-Yes, you can. Just one.- he sighed, opening his arms and we hugged, when we broke the hug John was pretty confused about the situation -y/n, he is Dr...-
-Dr John H. Watson. It's a pleasure.- I said shaking his hand -I'm y/n Holmes. Sherlock's sister. I'm sure he didn't talk about me. And I love your blog.-
-He didn't. But it's a pleasure. Thank you. You don't have...the thing, do you?- he asked.
-Oh, the deduction thing? No I don't. I'm normal.- I smiled -I'm sorry but I have to go now. My trolley doesn't bother, does it? I'm going to Mike.- I said smiling.
-You're staying here?- Sherlock asked.
-Yeah, I mean until I find a flat for myself.-
-Who's Mike?- John asked.
-It's Mycroft.- my brother answered.
-See you later.- I waved, taking my jacket and leaving the flat.
I checked the address on my phone and I walked where Mycroft worked.