Chapter 12

The next morning when I woke up it was because of some shouting. 
-SAY THAT AGAIN AND KNOW IF YOU'RE LYING I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL SKIN YOU!- someone screamed.
After a minute of confusion I remembered where I was and I sighed. 
I sat down on the bed and took my phone and noticed some messages.

Sherlock 🦦
WHY THE FUCK YOU WENT THERE?!
IF MORIARTY DOESN'T KILL YOU, I WILL.
Why do you never listen to me?
It's DANGEROUS, you know that?
We'll find a way to rescue you.

Mycroft🌂
y/n y/m/n Holmes. 
Tell me that Sherlock and John are lying and you didn't go with Moriarty.
Because if you did, you're in serious trouble young lady.
I already didn't agree on letting you go out alone, now they call me and tell me you went there voluntarily.
They explained to me the situation and you shouldn't have been involved in this.

John 🦔
I told them.
And it didn't go well.
They were pretty angry about it.
But we're trying to come up with a plan.
Stay strong, we will find you.

I answered them, telling them that I was safe and alive for the moment, but I didn't know for how long it would have been this way, then I turned off my phone and I decided to wash and change myself.
Luckily the bathroom was connected to the room, so only I could enter.
I quickly washed, then I went to the wardrobe. 
"Should I put these clothes on? It could look like I surrender." I thought about it, but after some minutes I decided to use them anyway.
I picked a black shirt and a pair of high-waisted jeans.
Something simple and comfortable. 
I decided, despite my hunger, to not leave the room immediately. 
I walked on the balcony and looked around. 
It was just wonderful.
Green garden surrounded the whole Manor.
There also was a lake, a fake one probably, but it was still beautiful. 
Around ten minutes later I heard a knock at the door.
-Miss Holmes? Are you awake?- I heard Sebastian's voice outside. 
-Yes, I am.- I said going to the door and opening it -Morning. Please, just call me y/n.- 
-Oh, alright. Goodmorning.- he said -Boss is waiting for you for breakfast. Let me escort you there, because I doubt you can reach it alone.- he laughed a little.
-You're probably right.- I said, following him through a lot of corridors.
After a few minutes of walking we reached a big elegant room, with a long table all apparited.
A lunchroom.
-Goodmorning my dear.- a voice hummed happily -Did you sleep well? You like your wardrobe?- 
-Yes and yes, thanks.- I said dryly, sitting as far as possible from him.
-Don't sit there, dear. Sit here, next to me.- he said while a domestic brought us breakfast. 
-Okay.- I murmured and sighed heavily, but I stood up and sat where he wanted.
Right in front of him. 
On the table there were various types of pie, pancakes, macaroons, a lot of fruits, eggs, bacon, water, juice, milk, tea and other edible things.
Literally everything you could think was on that table.
There were plenty of choices and I couldn't decide. 
He started eating some pie and an apple. 
-Any problem, dear? Don't you like anything on this table? Do you want something in particular? Do I have to call the chef?- he asked. 
-No, no. It's okay. I just can't choose what to eat.- I said, picking some pancakes, a couple of macaroons and some tea. 
-I remember that you liked it.- he said, sounded pleased by himself. 
-Mhmh.- I nodded, a little scared.
-After breakfast we are going out. We are going for a walk in the gardens.- he informed me, drinking some tea -Is such a sunny day.- 
-Why don't you just tell me what you want from me?- I said, looking down at the plate. 
-I already told, dear, you're the perfect game for me because I'm bored.- he smiled. 
When we finished eating, he called Moran, then we got out of the manor.
We walked through the garden, and I  can't lie, it was beautiful. 
-Boss, can I propose taking her at the lake?- the armed man whispered at the other -She might like it.- 
-Mhmh. I was thinking the same thing.- Moriarty nodded -My dear y/n, you like it here?- he asked me. 
-Yeah, it's pretty.- I said looking at the shiny surface of the water, where some carps were swimming between the lake algae -They are so beautiful.- I said admiring them. 
Moriarty sat on the bench near the lake and he softly slammed his hand into the seat next to him, so that I could sit.
Not wanting trouble, I did as he asked. 
-Since you're staying here, you have to follow some rules.- he said -So first, you won't try to run, because if you do I'll find you and then I'll hurt John and Sherlock. Second, you can call and text them when you want but you can't tell them where you are. Third, if I said that we are going to eat out, we are and you're not gonna say anything against it. Fourth, if you need anything you have to tell me.- he explained. 
-Yeah, alright.- I sighed. 
"I'm a fucking prisoner. Amazing." I thought. 
-Good girl.- he grinned, amused by my submission -Anyway this afternoon I have work to do and Sebastian here is gonna keep an eye on you. That's right Seb?- he asked.
-Absolutely yes, Boss.- he said.
We came back to the building and I locked myself in my room, deciding to try and read a book. 
But sentence after sentence, the words started to lose their meaning and I gave up, laying on my back on the soft bed.
I really wanted to talk to someone but I didn't know who to call.
Sherlock? No, he was angry at me for not listening to him.
Mycroft? No, same as Sherlock.
John? No, he was already in trouble for letting me take his place. 
Molly? No, I didn't want her involved in this.
Mrs Hudson? No, same as Molly.
My parents? No, because Mycroft had called them and they knew about a mysterious man leaving expensive gifts.
I gave up and decided to listen to some music, while I waited for lunch.