Chapter 31 (the end)

In the following weeks, me, Noah and Sebastian moved back to the Manor for Jim's joy. 
And after months of planning me and Jim got married, and John and Mary too. 
The evening of their wedding we found out, or better Sherlock said, that Mary was pregnant. 
After nine months Rosamund Mary "Rosie" was born. 
But another member had joined our big extended family.
A dog.
Sherlock's dog, to be precise. 
Redbeard. 
Mycroft and I remembered all the times he had tried to convince our parents to take a dog, but it wasn't possible because of dad's allergy, but now after years of thinking he had taken one. 
Years passed and Noah and Rosie grew together, they were almost inseparable. 
-C'mon Noah, the others are already here!- I said, opening the door.
-Coming!- he screamed back, running down the stairs. 
-Slow down buddy or you'll fall.- Sebastian said smiling, approaching him. 
-Sorry Seb.- he said, scratching his neck. 
-Can someone go and tell Jim to stop working, please?- I asked. 
-On my way, y/n/n.- Seb replied, going upstairs. 
At that moment a brown thing bursted into the Manor, running to Noah and started running around him.
-Sherlock, why Redbeard hasn't his leash?- I asked as Noah stroked him between his ears and talked to him. 
-He ran away. You know how he is when he sees Noah.- he shrugged, smiling and Mycroft put his umbrella in the umbrella stand.
-John, Mary and Rosie?- I asked him. 
-They should arrive at any moment. We left almost at the same time.- Sherlock said. 
-Here they are.- Mycroft said, looking at the car, which was approaching the Manor. 
A few moments later the Watson family arrived. 
-Mary, John. How are you?- I asked hugging them -It's so nice to see you.- 
-We saw each other like two days ago.- they laughed a little -But we're fine. What about you?- they asked. 
-Nothing much.- I shrugged -And here's my favourite girl. Hey Rosie. Everything's fine?- I hugged her.
-Hey y/n. Yeah, I'm good. Hi Sherlock.- she greeted him.
-Hey Rosie.- he smiled, hugging her. 
-You brought Redbeard, right?- she asked, looking around. 
-More like Redbeard brought him.- I said, making them laugh.
-Yeah, he should be with Noah somewhere. Maybe outside.- he answered, looking around. 
-I'm gonna find them. See you later.- she said, walking away.
-Be careful, honey.- Mary yelled, as Rosie gave her a thumbs up without turning around. 
-Our guests arrived, I see.- Jim said, as he and Sebastian walked down the stairs. 
-Here we are.- John said -I never imagined that we would have ended up having the "Napoleon of crime" as friend. Although it's been years it's still weird.- he admitted. 
-And I never knew that I would have Sherlock Holmes as brother in law.- Jim said, patting his shoulder. 
We went to the living room and sat on the sofa, chatting a little. 
We looked outside and saw Noah and Rosie sitting under a tree talking, while Redbeard laid down next to them, almost as a guard. 
He was telling her something, making her laugh.
-Oh young love.- me and Mary sighed dreamily, watching them as four of the five men gasped surprised. 
-What?- Sebastian asked, laughing. 
-Love?- they asked, almost in shock. 
-Yeah, they like each other but I don't think they understood it yet.- Mary said. 
-You knew?- Jim asked Sebastian. 
-Yeah, you have to see the way they look at each other.- he shrugged. 
-I bet 10£ that Rosie understands it before Noah.- I said to Seb. 
-There's no way, he'll understand it before.- he said -Mary, what do you say?- 
-I agreed with y/n. Noah is too alike Jim, he won't understand until someone will try to kill her.- she said. 
-Thing that won't happen.- John added. 
-Of course it won't.- Sherlock said. 
At that moment a maid walked in.
-Mr Moriarty, lunch is ready.- she said.
-Thanks. We'll be there immediately.- he said. 
-I'll go to call the kids.- I announced standing up. 
I went outside and looked at them, who were just enjoying the warm sun on their faces. 
-Hey mum.- he smiled, patting Redbeard's head. 
-Hey guys, wanna come inside? Lunch is ready.- I asked them. 
-Yeah, I'm starving. You, Rosie?- he asked, turning to her. 
-Same here.- she smiled as they both stood up, followed by Redbeard, who wagged his tail happily. 
We went inside and all together sat at the table in the lunchroom. 
We chatted while we were having lunch. 
-Did I ever tell you about the time when a man kidnapped me?- Noah asked Rosie.
-Yeah, at least a thousand times in the last 17 years that I've been knowing you.- she said, with a fake annoyed tone. 
-But it's amazing.- he said. 
-You don't even remember, you were too little.- she protested, laughing a little. 
-So Rosie...- Jim started talking, catching their attention -Did some boy caught your attention?- he asked, as she blushed and Noah almost choked himself with water. 
-Not really, right now.- she said, trying to sound calm -After being with that Tyler I learned my lesson.- she said looking down.
Noah put his hand on her and gave her a reassuring smile. 
Tyler was her first "boyfriend", but after a month together she found out that he was dating her because her father was Sherlock's best friend. 
-He was an asshole, I told you a thousand times. He didn't deserve you.- he smiled at her -You're kind, funny, pretty, intelligent and if he can't see it, he's an idiot.- 
-Thanks Noah.- she smiled, flushing. 
-When is your wedding?- Mycroft asked out of the blue, sipping his tea. 
-What?!- they both blushed, looking away. 
-C'mon it's clear that you like each other so please just go on a date.- he said, smiling proudly. 
-Well...- they said in chorus, looking at each other and smiling embarrassedly. 
Me and Mary gasped loudly, widening our eyes, looking at them. 
-Please tell me I understand well.- I said, turning to Noah, smiling -Anthony Noah Moriarty I swear if you're lying to me.- I said trying to sound serious. 
-Rosamund Mary Watson. You did not.- Mary smiled.
-I...I don't understand.- John said, flicking his gaze from us to the kids. 
-They are already together, John.- Sherlock smiled, pleased. 
-How long?- Jim asked.
-Almost two months, right Rosie?- he asked, squeezing her hand. 
-Yeah, about two months.- she nodded.
-Who understood it first?- I asked. 
-I guess I did.- she replied. 
-Yeah, definitely you. Why?- Noah asked. 
-I knew it. Seb my 10£, thanks.- I smiled as he took out his wallet, giving me and Mary the money. 
-You were betting on us?- he asked, surprised. 
-Just one who had understood before their feelings.- Mary explained. 
-Alright then. I propose a toast to our new couple.- John said, standing up, with a glass in his hand -To Rosie and Noah.- 
-To Rosie and Noah.- we repeat, drinking. 
After we finished eating I went on the balcony for some fresh air. 
I was immersed in my thoughts when someone hugged me from behind. 
-My dear, are you okay?- Jim asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. 
-Yeah, just thinking.- 
-About what?- 
-About how my life has changed since you arrived. About how you make me feel. About our amazing son. Simply about us.- I smiled.
-I love you so much, dear.- he said, resting his forehead against mine. 
-I love you more.- I said, kissing his lips.

The end