Chapter 17

Jim's pov
Another few days passed and I realised I had caught feelings for y/n. 
After some time she managed to convince me to make her go out to see Sherlock, John and Mycroft, but I insisted she brought Sebastian with her, for protection. 
So she and Sebastian had bonded a lot and I was pretty jealous about their relationship. 
-Boss, you should ask her out before she finds someone else.- Sebastian said out of the blue, one morning. 
-What?- I said, raising my gaze from the computer. 
-You heard me. Ask her out. Shoot your shot.- he repeated.
-Why?- I said, trying to keep a straight face. 
-It's obvious that you like her. You are not as good as you think when it comes to hide your emotions, Boss.- he said, smiling. 
-What make you think she would like to date someone like me?- I asked, sighing -I had to threaten her brother and his friend to get her attention.- 
-Give it a try. The worst thing that can happen it's a rejection.- he shrugged, leaving the room. 
"Do I really want to involve her in my job, risking to hurt her?" I asked myself.
I tried to imagine her in someone else's arms, but I genuinely couldn't. 
Not if I was alive. 
I couldn't even think about losing her.
-Hey Jim.- she said smiling, as her head peeked from the door. 
-Hey my dear.- I smiled at her -What can I do for you?- 
-Nothing much, for me you've done too much already, to be honest.- she said, as her cheeks burned up a bit. 
-I can't help but spoil you, my dear.- I teased her and she blushed even more, looking away. 
"Maybe I do have a chance with her." I thought, as my heart started beating a little faster than usual. 
-The chauffeur wanted to talk to you. He's waiting outside.- she informed me. 
-Thank you for telling me. Wait for me here.- I said as I left the room. 

y/n's pov 
I watched him leaving the room and I sighed dreamily. 
In those days I had accepted my feelings for Moriarty and I couldn't help but blush every time he called me "dear" or he bought me something. 
My feelings had started blooming the first time we met, at the party when he held me close in his arms, but also when we went on that "date" or when he slept with me after my nightmare, even when he comforted me after I had killed someone. 
I couldn't lie, he was charming and mysterious and I fell for him. 
"I do really have Stockholm syndrome, don't I?" I asked myself, sitting on his chair. 
After a few minutes he came back. 
He stepped in and closed the door behind him. 
He looked at the desk, then at me. 
-You look good behind that desk.- he said, smiling. 
-Thank you.- I said.
-But you'd look so much better on the top of it.- he smiled in a mischievous way, approaching me. 
-Wha...what?- I stammered, feeling my cheeks burning and my heart racing. 
-You heard me, dear.- he said grinning, sitting on the desk, in front of me. 
-Jim...I...- I whispered, gulping, feeling that my face, at that moment, was red as a tomato. 
-What's wrong, my dear? Do you feel nervous?- he asked, bringing his face closer to mine.
-You...ehm...I...- I had completely lost the capacity to make a full and meaningful sentence. 
He stroked my cheek, with the back of his hand.
His hand was warm and his touch soft. 
His eyes were locked in mine. 
-If you want to, just say yes. If you don't say no and I'll stop.- he whispered in a low voice in my ear and I just nodded, still a bit surprised -Use your pretty voice, my dear. Do you want me to kiss you?- he asked.
-Yes...- I breathed out, feeling butterflies in my stomach.  
The next moment I found his lips on mine.
At the beginning it was a soft kiss, then he deepened it.
I brought my arms around his neck and he brought his hands on my waist, making me stand up and he stood up too.
Without breaking the kiss, he made me sit on the desk, reversing the roles. 
He was between my legs and I wrapped them around his waist. 
We broke the kiss and he started kissing my neck, leaving some sloppy kisses, then he started working just on a specific point.
I throw my head back, trying to not moan too loudly. 
-Don't hold yourself back, my dear. Let me hear you. Let me know that you are enjoying it.- he murmured humming. 
I let a soft moan escape my mouth.
I could feel him grinning against my skin, pleased by how my body reacted at his touch. 
Both, me and him, craved more.
Much more. 
When he had finished making the hickey, I kissed him again, taking him by the collar of his shirt. 
He, at first, was quite surprised by my move, but immediately kissed me back. 
When we broke the kiss, he, with my help, took off his jacket and I started to undo his shirt as he helped me to take my t-shirt off.  
-Boss I...- Sebastian entered the room, me and Jim turned our heads to the door, as I blushed and covered myself, even though I was still wearing a bra and pants -I'm...I'm sorry...I didn't know you...uhm...you're were here...- Sebastian said, cover his eyes.
-Can you just go, Seb?- Jim asked, a little annoyed as I put on my t-shirt.
-Yes, of course. Sorry again y/n.- he said, leaving the room and closing the door. 
-I'm truly sorry for this.- Jim sighed heavily. 
-It's okay...but we probably should talk about this.- I said, scratching the back of my neck.
-Yeah, we should.- he said -Will you meet me at the lake in fifteen, twenty minutes?- 
-Yeah...okay.- I nodded as he adjusted his tie, leaving the room.