1. Dodge

Dare is define as a challenge to perform an action.

Earth walking to go to Kirati's house. His mom is the main cook in that said house. He yawn. He pull-out an all nighter to finish a scale. He is currently on the last year of Architecture.

The wind blows. Some leaves sway and fall with wind and Earth smile as he feel it on his skin. He always love nature.

"DODGE!"

Earth heard someone shout but when he turn a ball is almost near his face. He successfully evade but his move result him sitting on the ground.

"SHIT BOUN! I DIDN'T TELL YOU-"

Earth sighs, a big hands appear in front of him so he look up and held his breath.  There standing a handsome face with raven hair. He knows too well who the guy is. He slowly put his hands on the awaiting hands.

The guy help him stand. He reluctantly take back his hand and dust off him clothes.

"I'm sorry about that. My friend throw the ball and wait let me call my friend to apologize -", the guy said.

Earth shake his head and smile a little, "No need. It's fine, you already apologize for him. I need to go. Thank you"

He bow and turn his back, walk faster than ever. He reached the Kirati's house. A wide smile broke into his mouth as he remember the encounter earlier.

Earth pouts when his mom asked him to go home and get a sleep. He just nods, he badly wanted it so he kiss her and go home. Take a good sleep with a smile on his face.

"Hi?", Earth look up and choke upon seeing who said that word. Warm big hand softly tap his back as he blush and grab the tissue beside his plate.

It's been three weeks since the ball accident. Never knew, he will encounter this person again.

Earth composed himself and smile awkwardly, "Thank you. Hello P'Kao".

Surprise can be seen on the guy's handsome face, "You know me?".

Earth nods.

"Can I share table with you? I'm sorry, would you mind telling me your name? I forgot to asked the last time", he can see Kao scratch the back of his head as he smile a little.

"My name? Uh, Earth", he nods and answered. He suddenly feel like the older will hear his heartbeat. To distract himself, he shove a mouthful of pasta on his mouth and look down.

Earth heard Kao chuckle so he look up while chewing. He notice that Kao simply cover his mouth but his shoulder is shaking, indicating he is laughing.

He frown and put another batch of spaghetti. He sighs. Slowly, twirling the pasta on fork. He feel upset somehow that the older laughing at him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh but you look funny when you put the pasta into your mouth, funny but cute. Wait, there's a sauce left-", Kao explain then grab a tissue and wipe the corner of his lips.

Earth blink twice looking directly at the guy across the table. Kao look at his phone and smile at him, "I need to go. I'll see you later, Earth".