15. Only Him

"Earth dear, I just need to clarify some things with my son. I don't mean anything bad", Kao look at his when he heard her mentioning his boyfriend's name.

Earth just shake his head and smile. Damn! He can't help but steal a kiss on the smooth cheeks.

"Since you will have a serious talk, I'll tour P'Earth on our house", Kyla's excited voice echoes the living room.

Kao look at his sister and pull Earth closer, "No, he'll stay here with me".

"Kao, I didn't know that you like guys. I'm sorry Earth, it's just that this is the first time I've heard of it. You are the first lover that Kao brings at home so-", Kao's mom said looking at his son and how tight his arms on Earth's waist.

"Mom, I don't like guys. I'm not attractive to them nor I don't like Earth. I'm in love with him. Only him. Other guys can fuck themselves", Kao explains annoyingly but kiss the brown hair under his chin.

His mom laughs and nods, "I see then I'm happy you found him. Take care of him, Kao". Kao grins and nods.

"Kya! P'Earth is now my brother! I thought some students just shipping you together. Too bad for P'Santa", Kyla shouting from the side.

"Santa? Who the hell is that? Why do you know Earth?", Kao throw questions to his sister.

"He is your boyfriend but you didn't know he's popular!? Tsk! Stupid brother.  Fine, you and your friends are considered Princes of the school but P'Earth, Fluke, Santa and Title are considered uncrowned prince meaning they are as popular as you. Looks, academics, talents. P'Santa from our department said that he has a crush on P'Earth. He is the basketball captain of the Accountancy", Kyla explains as if lecturing him.

He look at the one on his arms, "Babe, did you know about it?". Now, he remember. The guy that staring at Earth during the practice match.

Earth put his hands on his chin as if thinking. He looks so cute so like an addict, he kiss him again and smile when he receives a playful smack. His mom just watching them with a smile on her lips. He guess, she like Earth for him.

"I don't know", Earth said afterwhile.

"See, he's so cute, kind and innocent while you P'Kao are mean and moody", Kyla stuck her tongue out.

Kao leaned down once again to kiss and nuzzle his nose on that smooth cheeks. Earth laugh and blush at the same, loving this kind of moment with his mom sipping her tea, teasing his baby sister and his love in his arms.

Kao's mom grab his sister and told them to eat lunch before driving Earth home.
He is about to stand from the sofa when he feel the tug on his shirt.

He look at Earth, "Yes Babe?".

"Thank you P'Kao for introducing me to your mom and sister", Earth said shyly. His boyfriend really look adorable. He could eat him up again. Damn.

He grins when Earth tiptoe for a kiss, he meet those red lips halfway, "I love you"