Extra Chapter: The Talk

"Calling the attention of  Earth Katsamonnat Namwirote, please proceed to the Dean's office"

Earth  confuse but excuse himself. His steps are fast. He reach the Dean's office and knock.

Upon entering, a woman stands. Stella DechaphatthanakunStella Dechaphatthanakun. Kao's mom. He bow and once he lift his head, he heard here say, "Can we talk, Earth?".

He nods and smile a little, "Hi Auntie!".

"I've heard about you and Kao. Do you love Kao?", Earth is shock how straightforward Kao's mom is.

"Yes, I do that's why I'm hurt", he answer in small voice.

"All these months that you've been together, did you feel Kao pretending or  an awkward moment between the two of you?", she asks.

Earth shake his head. All about them comes naturally.

"Remember the first time we've met. I told you, you are the first that Kao introduced to us as a lover. Do you still remember his answer back then?", he heard her asked.

He can still remember Kao's arms on his waist and small kisses on his hair as Kao answer his mom, "I don't like guys. I'm not attractive to them nor I don't like Earth. I'm in love with him. Only him". Earth blush upon remembering it.

Stella Dechaphatthanakun give her a phone. He knows that room, he's been there for couple of times. Kao's room.

Earth look at her and she nods. He take a deep breath and click the button.

"Kao!? You've been doing this for a week now. What happened?", Stella Dechaphatthanakun asks after seeing the messy room of his son. Empty bottles are everywhere.

"Earth and I broke up. He broke up with me, I can't blame him it's my fucking fault! I should have explain about that stupid dare!", Kao shouts bitterly as he open another bottle of alcohol.

"Dare? If you did wrong you should apologise then -"

"He doesn't want to see me", Kao cut her off by saying those words.

Stella sighs, "That's part of a relationship, Kao. If things didn't work out between you two then you might not be destined to be together. You'll find someone who are meant for you".

To her suprise, Kao angrily stands and throw the bottle his holding, "I don't want someone else! I love Earth! Just him. I'm sorry Mom, can you please leave me alone".

She didn't said anything, instead she stands and walk out the door.

The video clip ends there.

Earth look at Kao's mom, "Auntie"

Kao's mom hold his hand, "I'm not telling you to get back to him but atleast I want you to talk. Earth, relationship is two-way communication. Listen to what he have to say, so that if this will be the end of your story then you both have closure".

"Regardless of the circumstances surrounded your meeting, it is not accident. It is meant to be, because you've met each other, right?", Earth look at her and she smile.

The questions she asked keep lingering on his mind. It make sense, on past months that they've been together never he feel that Kao is pretending and he always remember Kao keep saying how much he love him.

He bite his lips and look at Stella Dechaphatthanakun, "Uhm, where is he right now?".