3. Doom

Kao look at his watch again for the ninth time then he look at the entrace of the school cafeteria. No signs of Earth. He stand up from their usual table.

He almost outside of the said place when he see Fluke. Earth's bestfriend.

"Fluke!", he walk towards the guy. Fluke stop and look at him.

"He's at the library. His afternoon class was canceled. He is reviewing for the upcoming prelims. Can you please force him to eat something, he tend to forget specially during exam period", Fluke said without him asking.

"Thanks", he said as he almost run towards the library's direction.

He enter the library, walk every aisle looking for Earth. Kao smile upon seeing the one he's looking for. It seems that Earth chose the table at end corner of the library where they previously seated.

"Earth", he called his name and sit in front of him but surprise upon noticing that the other is asleep. He slowly stand up and sit beside the sleeping one. Caressing the soft brown hair.

Kao put his head on the table and stare at the angelic face still caressing the brown hair. He didn't know how many minutes has pass. He feel contented just looking at Earth.

Kao groan as he open his eyes. He blink when a smiling angel looking at him directly, "Hi, good nap?".

He smile when he heard Earth giggle. His hand touching the brown hair move to the white cheeks, caressing it. Earth blush and his heart seems to be out of his body.

They stay there, head lying on the table looking at each other. Kao sighs, "Are you done studying?".

Earth nods so he proceed to pinch his cheeks, "Let's eat before going home. I'll bring you home". After saying it, he slowly let go of Earth's cheeks and grab his bag.

He wait while Earth putting his things  on his bag. He grab the books and stand up. Both of them, walking out of the library.

He knows that Earth love pasta so he drive to the Italian restaurant that he knows. He already saying their orders when he notice that the waiter is looking at Earth trying to get his attention. He frown and fake a cough then glare at the waiter and tell him again their orders.

"How's studying?", Kao asks after a while, Earth look up to him while chewing. The cute expresion suddenly put a smile on his lips.

Earth grab the juice and drink then pout at him, "Don't laugh. I'm eating when you suddenly throw a question. I'm messy eater, I know. I'm prepared for the exams".

"I'm not laughing, I just smile because you are too cute", Kao grab his own juice. Almost choke upon seeing the cute blush on Earth's cheeks.

As Earth continue to eat, he took a glimpsed at the cute guy. Brown soft hair, white skin, brown eyes and long lashes. Red lips and seductive neck.

"I want to taste", Kao cursed himself when Earth look at him offering the pasta. He shook his head and avert his eyes.

"Fuck, I'm doom", he cursed himself as he finish his food.