14. Someone

Earth slowly open his eyes. The room is quite chill but he feel warm and comfortable. He smile upon realising he is enveloped in Kao's arms, pressed against Kao's body closely.

He bite his lips when he feel the ache of his body. Remembering what happened last night. As the memories of last night sinks in, Earth can't help but feel embarass so he slowly remove the arms draped on his waist.

Hissed when he feel sore on that particular part of his body. Slowly and quietly grab his clothes around the bed. Tiptoe to go to the restroom inside Kao's room. He clean himself, thank God he always have a habit to bring his tootbrush since he sometimes sleepover in Fluke's house.

Earth cover his  mouth to stop giggling when Kao reach the side of bed where he is previously lying. He put a pillow on his side instead and panic when he notice his phone.

A missed call from his mom! He pick up his phone to send her a text. His mom knows that he attend a birthday party but he forgot to tell about sleeping over. He blush because what happened last night and sleeping over at Kao's room was not planned at all.

It's almost 3 in the morning. The room is cold due to aircon and the natural cold that the time brings added the chill in the air.

"Babe, come back to bed", Earth is startle when he see Kao sitting in bed.

He slowly go back to bed. Kao open the blanket. When Earth got under the blanket, his cold body was instantly feel warm. He carefully snuggled closer to Kao, "P'Kao, did I woke you up? If I did, sorry. I used the bathroom and send a message to my mom".

"No, you didn't. It's just that I feel empty that's why I wake up and found you gone beside me. Let's sleep some more baby", Kao's sleepy tone and soft kisses make Earth close his own eyes and visit the dreamland once again.

He woke up feeling something on his cheeks. He scratch it and heard a laugh afterwards followed by something hot again on his cheeks.

Earth open his eyes and blink upon seeing Kao's face almost attach to his, "Hey babe, good morning. Let's eat and I want you to meet someone".

He cover his mouth and yawn, slowly get up. He turn to look at Kao, the latter looking at him. Amuse can be seen on his face, "P'Kao, I know I look awful when I wake up. Stop staring".

Kao stands up and fix his hair, kiss his nose which make blush in an instant, "Silly, you look cute".

He smack the latter and run to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

After doing his thing in the bathroom. They are going downstairs hand in hand.

In the living room, there are already two people sitting.

"Babe, this is Stella Dechaphatthanakun. My mom. Mom, this is Earth. My boyfriend".