9. Boyfriend

The Engineering department is currently having a practice game with the Accountancy department.

Earth smile and clap when he glance at the score board. Kao's team wins.  Screams, loud claps and whistle can be heard. The game happened at 4:00 pm so most of the students doesn't have any class.

Players run back inside to change. He smile as he see some students waiting for the players, probably to greet, take a  picture or give gifts. Earth remember how he watch this kind of game to see Kao.

Both players of both team came out, holding their gym bags and other stuff. Students run to greet them. He stay at the far end of the gym, almost at the exit.

"Congrats P'Kao!"

"Nice shot, P'Boston!"

"Can we take a picture with you, P'Santa?"

The squeal of a girl in green ribbon make Earth turn his head. He look at them and see a guy wearing number 4 staring at him.

"There you are", arms wrap on his waist surprise him. Earth look and see Kao smiling at him. He smile back, wipe the sweats on the latter's forehead and stops upon realising where they are.

Earth nervously turn his head and notices that Kao leave the group of students greeting and giving him gifts.

"Hi Earth", Boston approaches them. He is Kao's friend. They already meet each other as well as Ohm and Boun.

He smile, "Congrats P'Boston. Nice rebound earlier".

Boston smirks and laughs, "Kao, your boyfriend is just being kind. Stop glaring, he is already inside your arms man".

Earth blush and reach for Kao's hand. Tugging it so the glaring guy will look at him, "Congrats".

Kao smile and kiss his cheeks, "Thanks Babe".

"Whipped ey!", Boston and another player named Plan shout then run outside the gym.

A few days after, he found himself  sitting with Kao and his friends at the cafeteria. He can definitely feel almost everyone's attention. Kao caressing the back of his hair doesn't help at all.

"Ey Kao, do you really have to do that?",  he look at the one who speak, Boun.  Boun is smirking but his expression seems amuse.

He look at Kao and see him frowning at his friend, "What?".

Boston chuckles and elbow playfully Ohm. Boun shake his head as he point Kao's hand on his nape, "That! You've been touching him for a while now".

Kao glare, instead of letting go, the latter move the big hands from his nape and pull Earth closer to him and rest his arm on the small waist, "I didn't noticed and if I am, who cares? I can do that since he's mine. He is my boyfriend afterall".

Kao's answer earn a loud whistle from Boun and laugh from Boston. Earth blush, tapping the hands on his waist. Kao just playfully pinch his waist and kiss his cheeks, "P'Kao!".

"Stop it, lover boy. Hey Earth, next Friday will be my birthday. You're invited, it will be a pool party", Boston said.