11. Weekend (2)

Earth just scrolling on his phone. From sitting earlier, he is currently lying in the beside and Kao spooning him from behind.

He yelp when he suddenly feel something wet touches his nape. Earth tried to turn to look but the arms on his waist keep him still, "P'Kao, are you awake?".

He bite his lips hard when he feel Kao nipping his nape. He can also feel the warm reaching his face.

"I'm awake all this time. I just love the feeling of you in arms and the first thing I see when I open my eyes, Earth. I feel so contented. I can be like this all day", Kao softly said as he feel the arms tighten on his body as he pull him closer.

Earth smile and tease, "How about food?". He feel Kao's unwrap his arms and push a little, encouraging him to turn so he did.

He look at him, suppresing his smile upon hearing his annoyed tone. "You didn't eat breakfast yet? I told the maid to let you -"

Earth laugh and hug the annoyed boyfriend, "Hey, I told them I already ate. I'm not used to someone serving me and I want to cook for you, if you don't mind".

Kao hug Earth back. He can also feel him nuzzling his face on Earth's hair, "I would love that, Babe though I can eat you alone. I know it will be satisfying".

"P'Kao!!", Earth smack as he heard Kao's seductive playful tone.

Kao laugh as he try to push away. They both go to the kitchen as he let Earth cook their meal. Occasionally, stealing kisses from the chef.

After, they stay in the living room. Kao's phone rings and he smile when the latter show him who is the caller. Boston. He frown as he answer his friend.

"P'Kao, I thought you want my help that's why you call me over here?", he asks when his boyfriend end the call.

"Yes, I need your help. I want to take a rest and being with you always make me relax. Being with you is like drinking the best medicine", as he said those words Kao grab a throw pillow and put it on his lap. Lying on his lap again. "I want to be lazy today but I don't want to miss you so I call you".

Earth don't know how to reply when Kao said those words so he smile and caress the raven color hair.

He giggle when he heard Kao's soft snores. He grab a magazine from the table.

It's feel like an hour when a familiar voice shout, "Kao, man! Let's go!". He turn his head and see Boston going inside the house holding a ball.

"Hi P'Boston!", he smile and wave a little as he greet him. He point Kao whose lying on his lap.

"Hello Earth, tell Kao we are the court if he change his mind. Kao's having a nice  place to take a nap, can I try it too?", Boston jokes but Earth is shock when a  pillow is thrown on Boston's face.

Kao glaring at his friend and about to stand up when Boston run outside laughing.

Earth stops laughing when he heard Kao murmur, "Your lap is mine. You are mine, Earth" as he feel a kiss on his stomache.