10. Weekend

Earth is fidgeting in front of the black gate. Thinking whether he will call Kao or just click the buzzer at the side of the gate.

He check his phone, the time states its quarter to seven in the morning. He did promised to Kao he will spend the weekend with him but he don't know why his boyfriend asked him to go this early.

Taking a deep breath, he push the buzzer and a guard approach him.

"Good morning, Kao is expecting me -", he shyly started but before he can continue the gate opens.

"Sir Earth, good morning. I didn't noticed you there. Come in", the guard politely greet him.

Earth is quite confuse, he didn't introduce himself and yet, the guard know him. He slowly enter, walk and quite amaze about the different plants in the area. He stop when he see a large house. He suddenly wanted to leave and just tell Kao, he is busy.

He knows that Kao came from a rich family. Kao didn't show it off but seeing it before his eyes. He feel insecure.

The front door is open, as he step inside a maid approach him. Bowing, "Sir Earth, please have a sit. What would you like to have for breakfast?".

Earth blush. He is not used someone serving him. He smile and declined politely, "Thank you for the offer. Don't worry, I already have my breakfast. Uhm, may I please know where's P'Kao?".

The maid smile back, "I'll bring you to his room. Sir Kao asked us to bring you to his after you eat". Then, walk ahead. He silently follows the maid in the second floor, while his eyes roaming around the place. He wonder where Kao's parents. He never mentioned them.

At the end of the left hallway is a dark door. The maid point the door and bow before leaving.

Once the maid is gone, he knocks. No answer. He knocks again but still no response.

This time he knocks and calls his name, "P'Kao?". He hold the door knob and check if its lock. He smile when it is open.

He slowly open the door, enter the room. It is quite chill, Earth is amaze. The room is thrice big compare to his own room. The window are being covered by thick curtains.

In the middle of the room is a king size bed and there lying is his boyfriend, Kao. He slowly approach him, putting down his bag.

Earth gently sits on the bed and tap Kao, "P'Kao".

Kao stir and Earth smile as the guy slowly his eyes. Kao's big hand reaching his cheeks, "Hey babe, you're here. I miss you".

He giggle, "We saw each other yesterday, P'Kao".

Earth don't know what to react when Kao remove the cover and tap the spac3 beside him. Blushing, he slowly crawl and sit on the space provided.

Kao sighs, from lying on the pillow he move his head on Earth's lap. Then, getting Earth's hand and kiss it.

He bite his lips when he look at Kao gazing at him on his sleepy state. He just nods when Kao sweetly asks him, "I want to stay with you like this all day. I love you, Earth"