17. The Dare

Music fills the air. Some are dancing and some are sitting talking or laughing. The atmosphere is pretty lively. 

A blondie throw an ice to the one who wear glasses.

"What the hell Boun! If you are bored spare me", the one wearing glasses glared and throwback the ice.

"Boston, stop throwing back the ice. You two are getting on my nerves. Go find girls somewhere", the one in black long sleeve said.

"Kao, you're just wasting your saliva to the two of them", another one wearing a maroon shirt said as he drink the brown liquid on his shot glass.

"Tell me again Ohm, why are we in a bar again?", Kao said in a bored tone.

"Because we are BORED! In just few months we will graduate, will work on our families company. Just thinking of it making me tired already. Wait - I have an idea!", Boun said excitedly.

Boston and Kao roll his eyes while Ohm just pinch the bridge of his nose. They know the kind of tone Boun used, it means fun or trouble.

"Let's do a dare!", Boun shouts as he raise his beer.It's their habit since kid, doing dare and stuff.

Boston tap the table before grinning, "What will be the price?".

"Car"

Kao frown before asking, "Whose car are we talking about?".

"The loser probably", Ohm's bored tone said. Each one of them has a car so anyone who will loose will lose his car.

"Come on. Let's do something crazy and fun before we graduate", Boston excited as well.

"Whatever. What's the dare then?", Ohm asks as he signal the waiter to bring more ice. They are in the VIP room that's why they have a personal waiter who tends to their foods and drinks.

"Getting a YES and staying in a relationship with someone a month before the graduation", Boun explains.

"That's childish", Ohm said.

"I agree", Kao said as well. Scrolling at his phone.

Boun and Boston grins. Mischeviously.

"Are you saying you are afraid that you might fail?", Boston said grinning. Teasing which can make anyone annoyed.

They are all under the influence of alcohol. A little tipsy. That kind of tone and question is like starting a fire.

Kao and Ohm glared at their friend, then glance at each other.

"Fuck off! I'll do it. Just prepare your car, Boun. Oh and make sure the title and registration will be transfer properly in my name", Kao smirks as he  drink the alcohol.

"I'll make sure to win so I can crash your car somewhere, Boston", Ohm said seriously.

Boun and Boston swallow. Whispering something. Checking both of their phones.

"Wait, why are you threatening us? We all going to do the dare", Boun scratch his head while looking at his two glaring friends.

"No. We will do it. Breaking two hearts is enough. Seriously this is childish!", Ohm said.

"So who is the unlucky  person?", Kao said as he stands up as if will leave.

"Earth Katsamonnat Namwirote"