4. Title

The exams just ended. Finally, he can take a rest and relax for a while but he is quite upset as well.

After Kao pick him up at the library, treat him in an Italian restaurant, the latter not showing up even in the cafeteria. He is consoling himself that he is probably busy as well due to exams.

Kao's taking Engineering. The building of the Engineering and Architecture is near each other. He wanted to see Kao even for a while, just a glimpse.

"Earth?", a familiar voice call him. He look at the side and see his other  friend, Title Kirati. His mother works for their family as cook. The Kirati couple is kind and their son inherit that kindness.

"Title", he smile as he skip a step to meet him. Title is also taking Engineering.

Title pinch his cheeks as the guy smile at him. Earth playfully glare at remove his hands on his cheeks, "What are you here?".

Earth avert his eyes, "Just walking around. We will graduate but I didn't explore yet the university".

"I see. Are yout exams done? Mine just finished. Let's grab some snack? My threat", Title said.

Earth bite his inner cheeks. He wanted to see Kao but he doesn't want to be rude and decline his friend, "Uhm, you see -".

"Sorry, I got confused on the last question so it took time for me to finish my exams", another voice interrupt him.

Earth smile as he see Kao walking to them and stop in front of him, "Hi Earth, I didn't mean to make you wait".

He is confuse to what Kao said. They didn't talk about meeting each other but even in his confuse state he can't help but blush.

"Kao Dechaphatthanakun"

"Title Kirati"

Earth looks at Kao then to Title as they mentioned each other's name.

"Earth, I didn't know you know Dechaphatthanakun", Title smiling face become serious as he look at Kao.

"Yes, we know each other. Let's go, Earth", Earth look at Kao when he heard a certain tone on his voice. He just nods as he let Kao grab his hands and walk away. He look back at Title and wave a little. Title wave back and smile.

Kao open his car and push him on the passenger side. He keep quiet as Kao drive them somewhere. They park at a coffee shop.

Still inside the car. "Did you go there to meet Title? How do you know each other?", Earth look at Kao when he heard those questions and blink as the latter remove his seatbelt.

"No, I'm actually walking around to look for you. I want to treat you as payback on last week's treat -", Earth explains and stop looking at Kao.

Kao stares back and curse, "Shit! Let's stop this! Let's stop".

Earth frown, confuse, "Stop? What do you mean?".

"Earth, I don't want to be your friend. Damn it!!", Kao seriously said as he bump his head on the wheel.

He feel like he swallow his tongue. The words stings. He knew so well that someone like Kao won't like him even as a friend. He slowly remove his seatbelt and open the car door.

Earth's movement stop by a pair of arms come from behind. Warm breath on his nape, "I want to be your boyfriend".

Dareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें