5. Memory

"Bo- boy-boyfriend?", Earth stutters as he said that word. His heart is beating so fast. Is he dreaming? He probably happening.

"Yes, boyfriend. Lover", Kao said softly as he feel the Kao snuzzle his nose on his nape. Earth bite his lips, trying not to squeal.

"But- we know each other for a few months so-",  he is trying to convince himself that this is indeed a dream. A beautiful dream. He doesn't want to wake up but he needed to.

"I know you before you know me, I don't know if you remember but I helped you 4 years ago pick up your books. I still remember your smile as you grab back your book and dash because you will be late", he heard Kao explains.

Earth close his eyes. He knows that moment because he always treasure that memory.

Earth is almost running to reach the Architecture building. It's midterm exams and he overslept due to lack of sleeping and reviewing last night.

He turn to the right when he bump into something. His books fell along with  his phone. He grab his phone and found a pair of shoes in front of him.

He look up and mesmerize, a tall handsome guy offering a hand. He put his hands to the awaiting hands. He smile as he grab back the book but his eyes turn wide remembering the time. He run and didn't look back to the guy.

After the exams, he is with Fluke at the cafeteria when four guys enters, "Fluke, Fluke the guy on the left beside the blondie. He is the one who help me earlier".

Fluke look at the guy, "Kao  Dechaphatthanakun? Earth, forget about him. He is snob, I doubt if he still remember you. He is one of the prince of our university. Tall, handsome, smart, good at sports and rich family. Just consider yourself lucky he helped you".

Earth look again at Kao as he nods at what Fluke said. He agree with his bestfriend. Looking at Kao, he look someone high that an ordinary like him can't reach. As time goes by, he completely accept this reality.

Earth open his eyes. Still inside of Kao's embrace.

"Earth, you don't need to answer me right away. I want to do this right. I just want to be clear on my intent so I hope you don't mind if I court you?", he heard the seriousness on Kao's voice.

He bite his lower lips, "Okay".

"Thanks Earth", the arms wrap on his body slowly let go. Earth count to three silently before turning his head to Kao.

Kao staring at him as if waiting for him to look at him, "Are you sure, P'Kao? It's okay if you are just joking".

He close his eyes when he feel warm lips on his forehead, "Open your eyes look at me. I'm sure, I know we just become close, but these feelings I have for you keep growing every day. This sounds crazy but I go to sleep thinking about you, and the next morning I wake up smiling because I may see you. Before I know it, you got me. I didn't care because I love you, Earth".