19. Real

Earth take a deep breath. He is now in front of Kao's room. Yep, he is in Kao's house particularly in front of the latter's room. He knock but didn't hear any response. Decided to use the spare key that Kao's mom gave.

He wringle his nose, the room's smell is awful. Alcohol and untouched food can be seen anywhere.

The bed is messy but the owner of the room is lying in the floor beside him are some empty bottles.

Kao's mom told him that the latter been drinking non-stop. Shutting himself inside the room. She said a lot of things which make sense that's why he decided to be in here right now.

"P'Kao! P'Kao, wake up!", he shout as he shake the sleeping one.

Kao stir and groan, he slowly open his eyes and sit in a split second. "Earth? Crap! I'm dreaming again", he heard him murmur but his eyes never leaving Earth. Longing. Pain. Sadness. And love can be seen on those black orbs.

"Instead of staring at me, can you please take a bath? You smell awful! Hurry!", Earth said as he start to grab the empty bottles.

"Earth? Why are you here? I thought -", Kao start to speak but he cut him off.

"Take a bath now!", he glare at the confuse Kao.

Kao nods but he's not moving from the floor and just following his movements, "P'Kao, take a bath. I will not leave. I will still be here once you're done".

The relief in Kao's face is obvious after he said those words. He look at him when Kao stand and enter the bathroon. Soon after, water from the shower can be heard.

Earth turn off the aircon then open the window. He also throw the empty bottles and untouched food. The room smells better.

He heard the door of the bathroom opened, a fresh looking Kao wearing bathroom came out after.

The latter sits on the bed. Looking at him, "Earth?" Kao calls out to him.

Earth turn to face him, step forward within arms reach, "Your mom talked to me, that's why I'm here".

He suddenly feel nervous. Kao didn't say anything, they just look at each other. Silence both killing them.

"Am I just part of the dare, P'Kao?", Earth's voice broke upon saying that question.

"NO!", every thing happened so fast. It's painful but he accept it. Kao grab him and hug him tight.

He look at him as Kao kneel before him, the warm breathe on his stomache and arms wrap tightly on his tiny waist.

"NO! No! You're not a part of that fucking dare. You're mine. My love. I'm so sorry, baby. I know I hurt you and there's nothing I can do take back the pain but believe me, I didn't mean to. Yes, there's a dare but I just used that stupid dare to have a reason to be close to you. All the things that I said liking you from the first time I helped you, it's true. Earth, please babe. Please. Just give me a chance to prove what I have for you is real. What we have is real. I love you", Kao pleads as he heard him sobs.