7. Miss

Earth stands up and wipe his book. Glaring at the one holding an empty bottle. The liquid stains on his white uniform. Freakin' orange juice!

"What's wrong with you?", he seriously said.

"I'm just helping you to wake up because it seems that you keep dreaming that Kao likes you", Bree laugh as she said those words.

The girl on the left open a bottle of juice again but this time he snatch it. Pour it on the ground.

"What the fuck is happening here?", that masculine voice. He know who is it without looking.

"Kao! Perfect timing, that guy! He tried to pour juice on me but I avoided it so the juice fell on the ground", Bree said and cling to Kao's arm.

Earth looks at Kao then grab his book. He notice how Kao's facial expression changes from soft to stern look.

He is about to leave them when Kao coldy said, "STOP!"

Earth turn around. Frozen. Another student whose passing by holding a fries and soda stop as well. He notice Bree smirk. A triumph smile on her lips.

His eyes widen when Kao snatch the fries on the student and put it on Bree's head. Not contented, he even pour the soda as well before pushing her to side, "Do you expect me to believe you?".

Bree choke, tears starts to form on her eyes. The make up on her face staining her face in an ugly way. Her friends rush to help her.

"Earth, come here", Kao glaring at Bree while saying those words. He take a deep breath and slowly walk towards him. From glaring, his eyes softened and kiss his forehead.

"I let you be because you're a girl but your friends should know as well. I don't like you so stop spreading rumors as if we fuck each other. I didn't touch nor kiss you back then specially not now that I have Earth! I'm mad, Bree. I can hurt someone who do something bad to what's mine. Put it on your stupid head", Kao angrily said as he grab Earth and walk away from there.

Earth keep quiet and let Kao drag him. Hearing what the latter said. The ache and scene he saw last week seems an imagination.

He looks at Kao when they enter the gym locker room. He wait while the other ransack as if looking for something. A fresh clean towel appears in front of him, "Clean yourself. You can wear this. I didn't use it so you can make sure it's clean. Let's talk after you change".

Earth nods, grab the towel and the jersey jacket that Kao offers to him.

After cleaning himself. He is thankful that he is wearing pants because jersey jacket is big for him, it almost look a dress with long sleeves.

Kao leaning on the wall when he get out of the comfort room. Their eyes met. Kao stand and reach him in three big steps. Engulfing him in a hug tightly, "Where have you been? Why are you not answering my calls? I miss you like hell, Earth".