20. Sure

Earth trying to push Kao's head from his stomache. It seems that Kao interpret his movement as he wanted him to let him go because Kao shake his head and hug tighter, "NO! Please, you don't know how it kills me to let you go that day. I wanted to run to you. I am haunted day and night by thoughts of the pain my actions have caused you. The thought of you crying makes me feel so horrible"

"I understand that even if I say sorry, it will not change anything.  I made you sad. I lost your trust in me. If I could turn back time, I would never cause you the pain I did, Earth. I love you. I love you. I love you. Just one more chance please", Kao's broken voice and he can feel his shirt getting wet.

"P'Kao, let me go please", Earth softly said. It took a couple of minutes before Kao let him go. The latter still on his knees, looking down. He step back and move away from him.

He grab the towel that he prepare, Kao tends to forget to put or bring a towel in the bathroom.  He return and start to wipe the latter's wet hair.

Kao's not moving. He grab his face, he smile. "You hurt me yet you suffered more than I am. Dare or not, I'm glad we meet each other. I've heard enough, I forgive you.".

He didn't notice the tears that escape his eyes until Kao's big hand wipe it away.

"I love you, Earth", he close his eyes as he feel Kao's lips on his own, he gripped his waist bringing his body closer.

Kao is kissing him with so much passion and hunger. Earth parted his lips and Kao take that opportunity to swooped in his tongue. A low moan escape from Earth which only made Kao kiss him harder.

When he finally pulled back, Kao still gripping his waist tight. They are both out of breath and Earth can feel his lips swollen.

He smile as he feel Kao pull him for an embrace, "I love you, Earth.  Thank you for forgiving me but if it takes forever for you to forgive me, I'll wait. Because  it is you or no other baby. I am sorry".

"Forever? Me or no other? Are you proposing Mr. Dechaphatthanakun?", Earth tease and giggle. His boyfriend is way too cheesy.

"I am, Babe. No one in this world knows the feeling that I get when I see you. They have no idea what I feel when I hear your name or your soft voice. Nobody has ever made me feel the way you make me feel, and that is such a crazy feeling. All I know is that I want to grab you and never let go. All I know is that I want to be with you. And I hope that you, too, want always to be with me so-", Earth heard Kao seriously said, he can feel the warm and love in his voice.

"Are you serious, P'Kao? Isn't it too fast?", instead of answering his question, Kao pull him up and grab his hands so they can walk together.

Stoping at the night table beside the bed, Kao pull the drawer and he gasp upon seeing the black box inside of it.

Tears start to flow when Kao wear a ring on his left finger. Kissing his knuckles, "I never been so sure until now, Earth. I intend to make you mine forever. Your answer?".

He nods, "Yes, I'll marry you".

- The End -

To forgive is the highest, beautiful form of love

To forgive is the highest, beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.

PS:
This story dedicated to: Selly1259 😊
Bridget_vv😄, Luna_werewolf_uwu 😁 and its_Kenma_baby ☺ I just want to say hi to the four of you 🤗 I hope you're doing well 🖤💛