12. Pool Party

Friday. Kao's stop at a big house. Loud sound can be heard, "Babe, are you gonna swim?".

He looks at Kao, "Yes, it's been a while since I swim so yes. Why?".

Earth frown when Kao takes a deep breath before grabbing his face, "Nothing but can you please not remove your shirt? I just don't like you wearing nothing in front of everyone"

"P'Kao, I'm wearing shorts and it's a poo-"

"Please na -", his explanation has been cutoff by those whines. He just nod. Kao grins at him and get out of the car. He soon follows. They are walking towards the pool area.

"Happy birthday P'Boston!", Earth greeted Boston and hug him.

Boston smile and point at the food and pool, "Me and Kao are only months old from you, Earth. You are cute so I'll let you call me Phi and definitely, I'll let you go because Kao's glaring at me".

He laughs and get back to Kao's side. Boston and Kao bump their fist and grins. After eating a little, he get in the pool. Enjoying it.

Kao joins him afterwards, wearing swimming shorts. Topless. He pretend to be floating to swim away. This is the first time that he will see his boyfriend's  body. Being a basketball player, sports fanatic, Kao's muscles on the right place.

Earth frown upon realising they are at the party and he is not the only one who can appreciate Kao's body. He look around and he can see some girls drooling on it.

He's about to dive when strong arms stop him from his waist. He look back and see Kao grinning. Before he can said any words, Kao dive with him.

Shock, he let go and gasp for air. His eyes stings, Kao laughs but stop when he swim away, "Babe, that's a joke".

"I know", he simply reply not turning to look back at Kao. He reach the side of the pool when two arms cage him.

Earth close his eyes before turning. Looking at Kao.

He see how Kao's facial expression softened and guilt is written on his face, " Shit! Sorry Earth, are you okay Babe?".

Cold hands hold his face, caressing the his skin near his eyes. Earth smile he slowly put his arms on Kao's neck. He nods, "I just want a drink".

He smile when Kao's put his hand on waist. Pulling him close. He bite his lips when he feel the kiss on his forehead, "I'll get it for you".

They stay in that position for a few minutes before Kao slowly let him go and move out of the pool. Going to the place where food and drinks can be found.

After swimming a few laps, Kao still not back so he decided to get out of the pool. Looking around he see Kao and two girls in bikinis laughing. The girl in white bikini rubbing her front on Kao's arm.

Upset. Not in the mood to swim anymore. He asked  Boston when he can change. He entered the assign rest room, taking a deep breath when the door suddenly open, "Sorry, I'll chan- what are you doing here?".

Kao just entered the restroom, "Following you".

Earth stomp his feet angrily and open the shower, not yet taking off his clothes. "No need, you can flirt all you want, forget about me because I'm going home. Oh, you should take care of that" pointing the bulge on Kao's shorts.

His eyes widen when he heard the  lock of the door and Kao looking at him like a snack, "Yes, I should take care of this and you need to be responsible for making it like this".

"I did- WHAT!?".