i.

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

▁▁

" today will be a good day, i'm fine and i got this " i said to myself as i looked in the mirror wiping the tears from my eyes.

" let me not lie, i'm not fine and i definitely do have this BUT i will try to pull through today " i said grabbing my hoodie and throwing it on.

i grabbed my phone and car keys off the dresser along with my bag which had everything that i needed inside of it.

i slid into my brown crocs then left out of my room turning the lights off. i walked out of the house and got inside my car and my phone started to ring making me sigh.

kandy.
would like to facetime..

i declined her call then went to her contact regular calling her. we grown, the fuck is you facetiming me for ?

" what " i said as soon as she answered.

" the fuck you got a attitude for ? " she said and i could just tell she had a mug on her face.

" kandance what the fuck is you calling me for ? " i questioned getting irritated.

i started up my car and pulled out of my driveway.

" i just wanted to know what you was doing today because me and arianna was bored and wanted you to come chill with us since you had stopped " she explained and i smacked my lips.

" that's it ? go find something to do then if you so bored " i said.

" you always have a attitude about some shit, bye " she said and i just rolled my eyes tossing my phone over in the seat.

after my sister's death i really just distanced myself from everyone, even my momma nem. they just kept pressuring me to do shit and go to therapists so i just packed my shit and moved out.

i was going over there today, it would be my first time in 5 months seeing them.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

i stuck my key in the hole and twisted it unlocking the door. i walked inside of the house instantly being hit with the smell of baked chicken making a small smile play on his face.

" MA " i yelled out.

" SAIDES ? " she yelled back and i walked into the kitchen seeing her over the stove cooking.