xx.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

▁▁

saides looked over at santana's obituary letting it all sink it.

the fact that it wasn't real hurt her the most. the fact that the happiness she felt wasn't real made her feel some type of way.

she sat it down and pulled the cords out her arm detaching herself from the machine. she got up off the bed and went towards the room door opening it.

she knew it would hurt chris all over again for what she was about to do to herself but she just could've live in a place where no one believed her.

she felt as if it was only right for it to happen, tears rolled down her face as she stood in the elevator going to the top floor.

her mind traveled to the conversation her and chris held earlier this morning.

" lani you okay now ? " chris questioned and saides nodded her head lying.

she wasn't okay at all, she was hurt.

" the doctors gonna discharge you in a few days, what you wanna do after ? "

" move and lose contact with everyone here, get ourselves together money wise and etc. i'd get some more tattoos too. after me and you are settled we can have kids or something, i dunno. i just wanna get as far away from here as possible " she explained.

" you wanna go to canada ? " he asked making her smile.

" what exactly did you do for my birthday ? " she asked.

" i got you a ring and me and ari stayed in here eating pizza and watching your favorite show. we had a cake too, leya blowed out your candles for you "

" wh-what about the um- the baby ? "

" we buried the baby, gave it a gender neutral name as well "

" what you named it ? "

" khristian with a k "

" christopher out of all the fucking names you choose that ? you could've named em fucking jordyn " she fussed making chris laugh.

" baby it wasn't my fault, blame arianna " he said holding his hands up in defense.

saides smacked her lips.

" did sean nem stick around ? "

chris shook his head no " they kind of just disappeared, they never really came to the hospital before that anyways "

" oh "

" yea.. "

" i love you chris, i want you to always remember that " she spoke softly.

" i love you too "

the elevator stopped with a ding and she stepped off of it. she walked through the room finding a door and opening it. she was hit with cold air and it was freezing like hell out there.

for some reason saides felt at peace out there. she felt happy with what she was about to do. she stepped to the edge of the talk building looking down seeing how high she was.

" im so sorry " she said as tears rolled down her face.