vi.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

▁▁

santana lifted up saides shirt throwing at across the room. he eyed her breasts focusing on her hardened nipples.

his ran his thumb over one of them before wrapping his hand around saides throat kissing her letting his tongue dance through her mouth.

she moaned into the kiss then santana softly pushed her onto the bed. he broke the kiss pulling her shorts off leaving her in her black panties that head PINK written on the waist band of them,

he started at her neck sucking and licking leaving hickeys trailing down her body to the band of her panties. saides breathing became a tad bit heavier as santana did so.

he placed kisses over her clothed vagina before pulling he panties down throwing them across her bedroom.

he ran 2 fingers down her wet slit before attaching his mouth to her clit beginning to suck on it.

saides let out a few soft moans attempting to control them as he sucked harder.

" fuck " saides moaned out feeling a finger thrust into her.

santana curved his middle finger into her slightly hitting her spot making her wetter than she was before. he added another finger and her back arched up off the bed.

santana admired how tight she was, considering she mentioned to her about how she hadn't had sex in almost 10 months.

that's why he was taking his time pleasing her, he didn't want it to just be a quick fuck like he intended it to be.

" tana ouu- " she cut herself off feeling him softly nibble on the tip of her clit.

that was her weakness, she reached at his hair pulling at it while also pushing him deeper into her vagina.

" i-im finna cum " she moaned out curling her toes as she reached her climax.

her legs shook a bit as she came onto santana's lips. he sucked and slurped licking all her cum up. he came back up and started tonguing kissing allowing her to taste herself.

she tasted somewhat biter and tangy. she tugged at santana's belt undoing it soon pulling his pants down.

his pants and boxers were off. saides stared at his dick and it had a slight curve to it, it was big but it was damn sure thick.

saides hated long dicks, she didn't see how other females could handle it. 6 inches was enough for her.

" put it in since you wanna do everything else " santana chuckled at her.

" i um- d-don't you think thats a little too thick ? " saides gulped.

" you gon be fine ma " he told her as she grabbed his dick stroking it some before attempting to stick it inside of her.

saides was going to slow for his liking. he grabbed her hips and aligned himself with her entrance sliding and then back out seeing his dick was coated with her wetness.

he slipped back into going a bit deeper as saides gripped onto the sheets.

" you so fucking wet " santana spoke leaning down into her placing kisses on her neck.

saides wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist accidentally pushing him against her g spot making her gasp.

tana smirked as he started thrusting into her faster letting his strokes get deeper and more forceful.

" tana slow down shi- "

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

" are you about to leave ? saides asked tana as she rubbed her eyes yawning.

they had went a total of 4 rounds and she was completely worn out.

" you want me to leave ? " he retorted and she shook her head no.

she just wanted someone to lay on, after she fell asleep he could gladly leave.

santana climbed back inside of the bed and saides rested her head on his shoulder closing her eyes.

" we're definitely having sex again, it was a 10/10 and now you're my fuck buddy " saides clarified and santana laughed at her.

" we're just having casual sex " tana spoke mocking ottis from sex education making saides laughed.

" boy hush and go to sleep " saides said waving him off.

" why yo folks ain't name you mercedes ? "

" maybe because they not dumb enough to name me after a fucking car ? "

why why why saides ? please just wake up before its too late.

she heard nizhoni's voice making her open her eyes and looked around. she adjusted herself to where she was laying on top if santana.

' i definitely have to sage my house, i'm not finna keep hearing shit ' saides thought before wrapping around tana's body tightly.

she was lowkey afraid of whatever the hell she was hearing and the comments her sister were making, it worried her a lot.

" goodnight pal " saides said patting tana's head and he swatted her hand away.

" night "

" the good ? "

" take it or leave it saides " he said with with a shrug and yawn.

" fine.. "