xix.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

▁▁

saides body started to twitch as she felt someone rubbing her leg, almost as if they were giving her a massage.

" lani ? " she heard a familiar voice question as machines started to beat rapidly.

" NURSE ! NURSE " someone yelled.

" you have to leave the room, we have to stabilize her " a female voice spoke as everything started to become muffled.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

saides eyes fluttered open as she took in her surroundings around her. she looked spotting ari, leya and chris ? it looked like chris.

she was confused, her last memory was with santana not all of them.

" y'all " she said, her voice was raspy and her mouth was dry.

chris looked at her standing up. he walked over to her placing a kiss on her head.

" you're finally up " he said.

" what happened ? where's santana ? " she asked looking around the room.

" you was shot when nizhoni was shot " chris explained.

" thats didn't answer my question though, where is santana ? "

" what's his last name ? " ari asked.

" locke "

" he dead, car accident on christmas. how you even know him ? that man way in new york " ari said a little confused.

" h-he was- " saides cut herself off realizing that it was all in her head.

" your mama and daddy gon be here soon " chris told her and she shook her head no.

" they helped sean kill nizhoni "

" no they didn't, tyler killed nizhoni " arianna spoke.

" no he didn't, tyler was trying to help her and he got shot. they must've set him up " saides attempted to explain but they all looked at her confused.

" baby you probably be tripping off the meds they gave you " chris said.

" i'm not tRipPiNg, i'm telling the truth " she said as tears rolled down her face.

" the police have evidence and all, so you're definitely tripping "

" how long has it been ? "

" 7 months "

" when did tyler get locked up ? my momma nem lying " saides said.

" they had his trial and everything, he definitely did it "

" HE DIDNT ! PLEASE JUST BELIEVE ME "

" i know this is probably tough on you and all but please just calm down, its true lani ! tyler killed nizhoni and he shot at you. you were pregnant but the baby had died okay ? "

" get out "

" what ? " chris said a little confused.

" GET OUT ! PLEASE JUST GET THE FUCK OUT ! " she yelled.

they all left leaving saides by herself.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

saides had been sleep, she fluttered her eyes open seeing santana infront off her.

" why me ? why didn't you just tell me the truth ? we got in a fucking car accident " saides spoke.

" i showed you the truth didn't i ? i was just a spirit passing over. i had to help you "

she scoffed " you think that fucking helped ? i would've been better off not knowing who fucked up my sister. i would've been better off without you and all that fake ass bullshit that happened in my head "

" no you wouldn't "

" yes the fuck i would santana, lets not forget you're fucking dead ! "

" me being dead has nothing to do with any of this "

" yes it fucking does santana ! it does ! everyone is looking at me like i'm fucking crazy or something ! on top of that no one believes me "

" they weren't supposed to believe you, as long as you know the truth thats all that matters "

" as long as i- how am i supposed to fucking live with myself after all of this bullshit santana ? you want me to sit around a be fucking happy knowing that i'm surrounded by sick ass people and so are the people that i care about ? for fucks sake my brother raped my sister for YEARS and i didn't even know "

santana looked at her speechless.

" leave me alone and go away "

" i can't- "

" santana please just go back to wherever you came from " she said feeling tears form in her eyes.

•••

questions ?

only 2 chapters left 😀.