xiii.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

▁▁

" AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN " cattleya yelled at santana for him to flip her in the air again.

" leya leave that man alone cause later on you gon be like yo stomach hurting and shit " ari fussed making leya frown.

santana picked up leya flipping her in the air making her land on the couch giggling. he swore babies just liked the weirdest shit ever.

" AGAIN "

" no " ari spoke.

" mommy you mean " leya frowned getting off the couch and going into the kitchen to mess with saides.

saides was currently doing a little christmas shopping for santana. she was confused on what to get him because every time she asked he would always say he didn't want anything.

leya tapped saides leg and she looked down lifting leya up sitting her on the counter.

" mommy being mean, she said yo boyfriend can't play with me anymore " leya frowned and saides scrunched her face up looking at her.

" leya that man is not my boyfriend, we're just friends " she said.

" best friends ? "

she thought about it for a second, her and santana could actually be best friends. aside from the bull shit they put up with, with each other they had a strong relationship.

" yes cattleya, we're best friends " she said closing her laptop.

she got what she had wanted for him, some shoes, a chain and 2k22.

she only got the chain because she was tired of the same ones dangling in her face when they would have sex.

" i have a bestfriend- her name is ria " leya said getting placed back on there floor.

saides nodded her head grabbing her laptop. she went into her bedroom sitting the laptop on her bed. she went into her bathroom and grabbed some makeup wipes and started wiping her face.

" ion know why you wanna wear that shit anyways " she heard santana say.

" boy i'm grown ! G-R-O-W-N " she spelled out throwing one of the wipes in the trash.

she grabbed her soft towel on some african soap. she lathered the towel with it before washing off face. once she was finished she rinsed it off and dried her face off with a different towel.

she reached out for santana and he smacked his lips picking her up and walking into the bedroom.

" i'm hungry, i want pizza " she said.

" put on yo shoes because i'm not going by myself this time " he said and she smacked her lips.

" did arianna and leya leave ? " she asked and he nodded his head.

▁▁

" why you won't forgive sean ? its was some small as shit saides, i understand he was wrong but still " santana spoke and saides smacked her lips.

they were currently in his truck at an abandoned parking lot eating pizza, listening to music and smoking.

" him tryna sell my dead sisters shit isn't something that's ' small ' . if i won't even let my momma sell that shit what makes you think ima let him sell it ? a nigga she don't even fucking like for real. its bullshit and he knows it. so no i won't forgive him because he has yet to truly apologize and mean it " she explained to him.

she didn't care if someone felt like she was over exaggerating, it is what it is.

" he probably does mean it "

" he doesn't and i don't wanna talk about him or nizhoni so be quiet " she said and he bucked at her.

she looked at him with a mug before throwing pizza crust at him.

" you so nasty, you had that in yo mouth "

" nigga i had you in my mo- whatever " she waved him off.

" i'm finna stop fucking with you "

" i'll be glad when you do so i can hurry and jump off a building and be left alone " she mumbled.

" the fuck is stopping you now ? yo ass wanna be suicidal so damn bad " he said mushing her head.

" and yo ass wanna be mr captain save a hoe so bad "

they sat in silence for a bit before santana said something.

" you close with your parents ? "

" fuck no, they were weird. always tryna make me seem like the golden child or some shit and made nizhonj feel not loved and sean ? don't get me started on how they treated him "

" are you close with your parents ? " she retorted.

" nah, i stayed with my granny until she passed when i was 17. my momma passed me to her soon as i was born. the only people i communicate with now is cels and ramia " he explained to her.

" whats up with ramia anyways ? "

" what you mean ? "

" she's nice but a little weird " saides said with a shrug.

she felt as is ramia was cool and all she was just awkward about certain things. she gave awkward pretty girl energy.

" my uncle moved her to a new school and she just being weird since, she wanted to fit in and stuff because she felt like an outcast so she was tryna change herself " he said " lemme show you what she looked like before "

he scrolled through his photos and showed her a picture of ramia before then.

she made a ' O ' face " i remember her, she would walk home with nizhoni sometimes "

" mhm " .. " why the fuck youn have a christmas tree ? "

" i forgot to get one " she said scratching her neck " i'll get one next week "

" next week is christmas week "

" so " she shrugged " kissy ? "

she poked out her lips and he pecked them before starting to eat the pizza again.