xiv.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

▁▁

" the fuck is you breathing heavy for ? you didn't even help put the damn tree up " santana mugged saides who was sitting on the couch out of breath.

" that was some strong ass tape " she said breathing heavy " time for the ornaments "

" lemme tell you one thing saides, ion play about my christmas trees so you gon decorate this bitch perfectly or you not gon decorate it at all "

" boy shut the fuck up " she mugged him taking the balls out the packaging.

" see you already opening the wrong shit, get back " he said going through the box finding the tinsel out of the package.

" you was just complaining about me not doing shit tana, YOU get back " she bucked at him before grabbing the balls again " i know how i wanna decorate my tree the fuck "

" if that was the case yo ugly ass could've got yo own fucking tree " he rolled his eyes at her.

" you a male or a female ? gay ass nigga " she said placing a ball on the tree but santana snatched it off.

" that's ugly " he said wrapping the tinsel around the tree " you can put the star on the tree "

" santana i can't even reach the fucking top " she yelled.

" did i ask ulani ? oh ok " he said fixing it up on the tree.

" this why i hate doing stuff with black people, y'all never act fucking right " she mugged him.

" shut up fish, lil eye ass always complaining " he said grabbing the lights " it makes more sense to do it like this you fucking dummy "

" bro i'm sick of you insulting me like i don't have feelings " she flicked him off before going into the kitchen seeing the steak defrosted a little.

santana was gonna make them garlic butter steak bites with alfredo. saides picked up the steak and grabbed a knife and started chopping them into smedium bites.

she loved santana's cooking, it was honestly amazing and lowkey reminded her of nizhoni.

" don't cut em too big either "

" boy shut the fuck up this MY kitchen "

" ion give a fuck if it was god's kitchen don't cut it too big " he mugged her.

" ima do what it want, if youn like it you can bring yo nappy headed ass over here and fix it " she said with a small attitude.

▁▁

" i love steak, i wanna be a steak " saides said as she ate

" you say that about everything you eat, just a fucking fat ass " he said to her.

" shid ion care, cause one thing about me is i'm gon eat and ima like it the fuck " she said as she continued to eat the alfredo.

" you must put yo balls in this cause this shit so good "

" saides- you just a fat hoe cause food ain't never that good " he said as he ate.

" i think its only good cause i been eating take out and other shit like that for a while " she stated.

" probably is "

she looked at the tree seeing it didn't have the star on it.

" where's the star ? "

" yeen get one, we'll go get one tomorrow "

" tomorrow is christmas eve though " she frowned " i wanted to lay up and watch movies "

" it's not gon take long to get a lil star saides " he laughed.

" wait- we need a mistletoe too " she said.

" we don't need that ugly ass shit "

" you're not in the christmas spirit, its giving a lame. if you ever had kids i'd be very disappointed in the christmas you would give them "

" don't nobody want no fucking kids noways "

" that says a lot for when you get a bitch pregnant, you're gonna be a deadbeat " she said taking a steak off his plate.

" no i'm not, i'll see em every weekend for a hour and give them a dollar or some. kids not in my plans anyways "

" so you neverrrrrr want kids ? "

" never "

" that's evil "

" what's evil is bringing a child in this dirty ass world "

" what if- shhh you talking too much continue eating " he said and she smacked her lips starting back to eat.

" i want a dog.. "

" what you telling me for ? that's basically like having a bad ass kid who don't listen "

" i'm convinced you have no heart "