xv.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

▁▁

saides shuffled in her seat half sleep as santana drove.

" we could've made our own damn star but you wanna be all extra and shit " tana fussed.

" its too early for you to be sitting up here tryna argue with me like you a lil bitch " she mumbled looking out the window watching as the rain poured down.

" like a lil what ? " he turned to look at her.

" a lil bitch, you heard me the fuck " she mugged him.

" why you so grumpy ? " he asked and she looked at him like he was dumb.

" because you woke me up santana, shut the fuck up talking to me. stop by wassname too because i'm hungry "

" you must be talking to yo damn self because you ain't giving orders to me like i'm yo damn slave "

" okay why you tryna argue with me ? cause this shit ain't fun ! and watch the damn road "

" im certified at this shit be quiet "

" mhm " she said closing her eyes drifting back to sleep.

santana kept on driving listening to j.cole play lowly on his radio. he stopped at the stop sign looking both ways then drove again.

he looked in his mirror seeing a car on his tail. he sped up and so did the car making him smack his lips.

he reached over and tapped saides waking her up.

" what tana ? " she groaned.

" put on yo seatbe- "

before he could finish a black car hit him from the front and the back making saides small body fly out the windshield on tana hit his head on the steering wheel blacking out.

saides blinking a few times feeling her body aching. she tried moving but felt glass in different parents of her body.

she just sat there losing blood and oxygen. this is what she wanted right ?

to die was all she truly wanted.