viii.

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

▁▁

" my daddy and my mommy was loud yesterday " cattleya giggled " mommy was like dAdDy StOp, why she call him daddy if thats not her daddy ? that's my daddy "

my jaw dropped and i picked up my phone facetiming ari but she didn't answer.

" she was calling him daddy cause they was playing house " i told her.

" mommy said it was nasty to play house, she was being nasty ? " leya asked as she grabbed more cereal that was soaked in milk out the bowl.

for some reason she wanted me to put the milk and cereal in the bowl then empty the milk out so she could eat it. kids really are weird.

" yes leya she was being nasty "

" that mean she was having sex if she was being nasty "

" what you know about sex leya ? "

" daddy and granny taught me, they said the birds and bees the bees that wanna be birds and stuff like that but granddaddy said ' don't lie to her ! its sex leya ' " she informed me and i just shook my head.

its best to teach them young i guess.

" you wanna watch dora leya ? "

" no ! im 3 not 3 months i wanna watch g-greys anatomy " she said and i mugged her.

see her ass a lil too grown for me, might as well add a 0 behind that 3 and let her grown ass pay bills.

" you watching dora " i said and she rolled her eyes.

" telling my ma on you "

" girl fuck yo- " i was cut off with my phone ringing.

i picked it up seeing it was arianna and i quickly answered.

" you called me ? " she asked with a yawn.

" yep ! girl come get this grown ass baby of yours " i said and she started laughing.

" what she do ? "

" she talking bout sheon wanna watch dora she wanna watch greys anatomy and THEN this lil girl said you was calling jermaine daddy and had the audacity to ask me why was you calling him that, not only that this girls said the birds and the bees and the bees that wanna be birds. at this point she needa start paying bills "