v.

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

▁▁

" BITCHES ALWAYS WANNA ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT A NIGGA BUT THAT NIGGA FINGERED ME WITH HIS FOOT THEN LET ME EAT HIS ASS ! IM NOT FINNA ARGUE WITH A BITCH ABOUT A NIGGA WHO ASS I ATE " kandy yelled at her live and i scrunched up my face because how ghetto of her ?

disgusting as well, i didn't even know why i came inside. should've just ubered home and waited till tomorrow to come and pick my car back up from her brother.

" y'all stay talking about a video this a video that i don't give a fuck about no video cause i'll post that bitch myself " she stated.

" kandance you look fucking dumb and you're disgusting " arianna said to her.

thats what i liked about arianna, she was a real friend and would actually speak her mind and call you out on your bullshit.

" bitch mind yo fucking business " she told ari with a mug.

" don't get mad at me cause you on live starting shit with a bitch who don't give a fuck about you " ari said standing up " then you tryna fight her like its her fault that that nigga cheated on yo ass "

" arianna shut up cause you can barely keep a relationship "

" that's because i know my worth and won't let a nigga run all over me " she said grabbing her keys " saides i know karter fixing yo car but do you wanna come with me ? "

i nodded my head and stood up following behind her outside of the house. we walked to her car and i got in the passengers side of her car and she got in the driver's side.

i honestly just wanted her to drive and never stop, i hated maine honestly. she started up her car and then pulled out of the driveway and started to drive.

" kandy changed every since nizhoni passed " arianna said.

" i'm sure we all did "

" but she started being weird, everyone else just drifted away and started to do their own thing " she said and i just shrugged " how you been ? "

" bad, what about you ? " i questioned.

" i've been okay ? i think i've been okay. dealing with cattleya and her bitch ass daddy is stressful though " she told me.

cattleya was arianna's 3 year old daughter, she turned 4 next month. arianna had her at 15 then her mom put her out, ari didn't care though. jermaine, cattleya's dad took care of her and arianna and he was only 18 at the time.

ari and jermaine were a bit toxic and i don't think anything could really pull them apart. they weren't the cheating and get back together type toxic more of the too much alike to the point were it becomes toxic ?