xvii.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

▁▁

" she talked " sean spoke to his parents and kandance.

" what the fuck you mean ? who the hell did she say something to sean ? you had ONE fucking job " his mother spoke yelling at him.

" mrs smith you know that fucking job was a little bit to hard for him " kandy said.

" who she said something to ? " his dad questioned.

" tyler "

" YOU SHOULD'VE FUCKING KNOWNNN, IDIOT " kandy said smacking the back of seans neck.

" where tyler at now ? " his mom questioned.

" warehouse, ian gon kill him yet " sean said and kandy ran her hands over her face.

" what we gon do now ? "

" kill nizhoni " his dad spoke and kandy along with sean both scrunched up their faces.

" i'm all with raping her and beating her up a bit but killing her ? FUCK NO " sean said.

" son if you comfortable enough with sticking your dick in your underage little sister than you should be comfortable enough with killing her "

" i'll think about it " sean said.

" don't think about shit ! i want it done before saides birthday end of the discussion " his father spoke before turning around and going up the stairs with his wife and kandance following behind them.

they were in a poly relationship. which was a weird, kandy recently turned 18 and they'd been dating for almost 2 years.

sean found it disgusting but it wasn't his business.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

" ima put a baby in you for your birthday, that's my gift " chris said and saides scrunched up her face.

" watch how fast i kill it "

" you not gon kill shit saides " he said as he pulled into her yard and a pout immediately formed on her face.

he put his car in park waiting on saides to get out but she didn't move a muscle.