iii.

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

▁▁

i wonder what it feels like to die.

does everything just turn black like when you're asleep or what ? i threw my black hoodie on deciding not to put makeup over my cut marks today.

it was tiring constantly putting it on there but i just didn't want anyone to question me about it when i'm fine.

well i'm not fine but i just convince myself that i'm fine, i reconnected myself with my family so i have to be okay, right ?

i slid some joggers on then grabbed my macbook leaving out of my bedroom and going into my living room. i went over to the thermostat and turned it up some because of how cold it was.

i sat down on my couch and grabbed my throw blanket throwing it on my body. my phone started ringing on the table and i sat there ignoring it.

you ever feel like the more you ignore the call the longer it gets ? yea that's what the fuck is happening right now.

i smacked my lips leaning over and getting my phone off the table seeing the name " bubba 👩🏽‍🤝‍👨🏾" flash across the screen.

i answered it seeing his big ass head in the camera.

" the fuck took you so longer to answer " he questioned with a mug on his face.

" bitch this MY phone i PAID for it AND I PAY THIS PHONE BILL, so don't go questioning me about shit i do with MY phone " i stated mugging back.

" get spit slapped from yo mouth lani, where you at ? "

" at home, where else would i be at ? fucking idiot "

" bitch get off yo period, i'm finna pull up "

" you're not welcomed, i just saged my home. your negative energy isn't needed here " i stated and he looked at me like i was dumb.

" i hate a spiritual bitch "

" this why youn needa be in my home cause i hate niggas like you "

" i got some folks wimmie, i'm pulling up now " he said hanging up and i went to text him.

bubba 👩🏽‍🤝‍👨🏾

who are you to invite yourself along with your creatures to my home ?
my SANCTIFIED home at that,

look at you with yo negative energy..

sean-
boy fuck you, door locked good luck getting in.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

i heard my door knob start to rattle and i locked at it ignoring it opening my macbook up and going to netflix.