ix.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

▁▁

saides sat down in her bed staring at the blank wall. she wondered about her sister and how she was doing, even though she could hear her inside her head she didn't feel like it was real.

she felt as if she was going crazy or some shit but she convinced herself that she was fine because she had to be fine, right ?

a knock on her door snapped her out of her thoughts.

" come in " she yelled out already knowing who it was.

santana came in the door with her a bag of snacks and a snapple. it was saturday and santana had to push their seafood day back to this day because he had classes friday and had to study.

even though they hadn't know each other for long saides thought santana was a cool friend, person in general. he understood her more than she understood herself at some points.

he was a great listen as well, i almost felt surreal.

" tana i ran a cat over today and i feel bad " saides stated.

" did you at least go back to check on it ? " he questioned and she shook her head no.

" well then you should bad, thats sick if you " he told her and she frowned at him before taking her snapple from here.

" can i help you cook ? " she questioned.

" yo ass was gon help me anyways, wasn't gon cook this shit by myself " he told her and she chuckled.

" how was class yesterday ? ouu what you cook ? " saides questioned.

" is that all yo fat ass think about is food ? "

" well you are in culinary school fat bitch " saides stood up following him out of the room.

he laughed " class was alright, bitch ass teacher was working my nerves and i cooked steak and pasta "

" can you cook me steak and pasta ? " she cheesed.

" no "

" why not ? if you can't cook just say that "

" nobody tryna hear all that, get that corn, potatoes and shrimp i put in yo fridge the other day " he told her as he slid some of the plastic bag off the crab legs.

saides did as told sitting all the things on the table.

" now take all that shrimp and put it in that big bowl then rinse it off " he told her and she stood their like ' 🧍🏽‍♀️' just looking at him.