xi.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

▁▁

saides sat on the kitchen counter eating smartfood popcorn as she was scrolling down instagram. she was bored as hell considering the fact that santana was back at his house and she had nothing better to do.

she hadn't talk to him all day either because he'd been in class.

saides slid right then found the live option going live. she propped her phone up and within seconds she had over 1k views.

i guess your sister dying really has a huge affect.

" hey y'all " she spoke.

dannyyy : hey pretty girl, how you been ?

" i been good " she lied.

tknoCaP : smoking onnat nizhoni pack🚬💨💯
ninihusband : wya ? ^

" tyler fuck him, he just a disrespectful ass weirdo " she said noticing it was him from the username.

she only knew it was him because she remembered nizhoni doing that to his user name to supposedly ' let his hoes know ' ? but he didn't have hoes.

he was loyal as hell to nizhoni, gave her ass the world and some.

santana.j : where yo clothes at ?

" on my body "

ramiamariee : hey pretty

" hey ramia " she waved.

kandanceeeeeee : yo d3ad ass sister😂😂
kandanceeeeeee : that wasn't me in so sorry ^

" kandy you a dickrider move bro, acting like you just wasn't all buddy buddy with her ass but when she die a whole lotta mufuckas got some shit to say. where was all this shit when her ass was alive ? " she questioned getting irritated.

she was glad she stayed away from kandance, it wasn't no telling what she was saying behind her back or planning to do.

she started blocking everyone who had something hateful to say. she didn't want that negativity in her life.

saquan ; that's why i raped yo sister

" yea beyond weird, who flexes about rape ? " she scrunched her face up blocking them as well.

nizhoni was raped though. when she died her autopsy showed that her cervix was bruised and some more so they wrote it down as rape. it was sad because nobody ever knew who did it or why it happened.

saides felt as if someone knew something, they were just afraid to say.

she ended her live throwing her phone across the kitchen breaking it. she just wanted to go ghost again, she regretted even popping back up.

she wanted to leave, for good.

she got up off the counter and went into her bedroom then inside her bathroom. she looked through her cabinets finding a razor.

𝚃𝚆

she sat on the bathroom floor as tears rolled down her eyes. she felt as if she was at her breaking point. she started cutting at her wrist over and over again watching as the blood dropped onto the floor.

eventually the pool of blood got bigger and bigger. she switch to the other arm weakly started to cut at that one as well.

she sat in a pool of blood as her head started to pound and her vision got blurry.

" please just take me.. "

𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

santana pushed at the bathroom door was more finally opening it. the pool of blood leaked out of the bathroom so he knew she was in there. he walked inside seeing saides pale body on the floor.

he cursed under his breath then picked up her lump body. he checked her pulse seeing she was stilling breathing. he placed her in the tub then grabbed some scissors cutting of her clothing knowing he would get fussed at later.

he threw the clothing in the trash then turned the water on letting it run.

" saides " he said lightly smacking her cheek.

he shook his head grabbing a cup of water with his hands soon pouring it on her. a frowned spread across his face.

" you're not supposed to die yet " he mumbled grabbing a white towel gently scrubbing her arms.

𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

once santana finished cleaning saides he wrapped her arms up then placed her in the bed. he then started to clean up her house, mainly the blood on her floors which was hard to get out.

he knew she was gonna be okay.

he looked at saides seeing her move her fingers a bit.

" bullshit " he heard her mumbled " i can't never just die bro "

" maybe its not your time " he told her and she jumped.

" what you doing in my house santana ? " she questioned.

her voice was raspy.

" helping you, you didn't answer your phone so i come over and see it cracked on the floor and then i come in your bedroom and see blood pouring into your bedroom, what the fuck is wrong with you ? "

" nothing is wrong with me, im just tired " she shrugged.

" i understand that you're tired but thats no excuse to constantly try and kill yourself "

" i don't care santana, stop tryna tell me what to do "

" nobody tryna hear all that, i'll be here until yo stupid ass gain some sense " he waved her off walking out the bedroom.