xviii.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

▁▁

" family of nizhoni smith and saides smith ? " the doctor questioned.

" thats us " their father spoke holding up his hand.

" nizhoni didn't make it, we did everything we could but with each breathe she took it just got worse and worse " she spoke.

" saides just got out off surgery, her baby didn't make it and she's in a small coma. she'll need therapy whenever she wakes up to get her body back functioning correctly " she said " who's the father of the baby ? we'll need you to sign some papers "

" me " chris spoke up.

he felt like his whole world just crumbled into pieces immediately. he lost his baby and his bestfriend. not only that his girlfriend was in a coma.

he truly didn't know how much more he could take.

" follow me sir " the nurse said and chris stood up.

" can we see saides ? " arianna asked and the nurse shook her head no.

" you can see her tomorrow ma'am " she told her and arianna nodded her head.

𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

chris sat in saides room holding her hand. he felt like it was his fault, maybe if he would've picked them up from school it wouldn't have happened.

they probably would've survived.

" i'm sorry " he cried.

" i apologize for everything baby, i hope you'll forgive me whenever you wake up " he stated as he slipped the promise ring her got her for her birthday onto her finger.

he knew she wouldn't be able to get it for her birthday so he just slipped it on now.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

" still can't believe she was pregnant " kandy said letting it finally sink in.

" you wasn't supposed to fucking shoot her " seans father spoke as he swung on him hitting him back to back.

" i didn't mean to " sean struggled to get out as he choked on his own blood.

" if she don't wake up you gon go down for all of this shit, YOU HEAR ME SON ? "

" baby just calm down "

" i-i understand " sean stuttered.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

" mommy what's wrong ? leya asked ari moving the shower curtain.

" leya i told you to leave mommy alone and give her some time by herself didn't i ? " jermaine asked coming into the bathroom scooping up leya.

" yes but mommy crying "

" that's because she lost someone very close to her "

" like when grandma died ? "

" yes pumpkin " he said walking out of the bathroom with her.

" I WUV YOU MOMMY " leya yelled and jermaine smiled at her.

•••

go back and vote on the last chapter rn.