xii.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

▁▁

saides looked over at santana who was minding his business on his laptop. they'd been ignoring each other since she tried to kill herself and he found her.

she felt irritated by the thought of her not dying, she should've been dead by now.

" stop staring at me like a creep " santana spoke up and saide mugged him.

" don't talk to me "

" never understood how you mad at me because yo dumbass didn't die, if anything that's your fault. everyone knows cutting is so 2018. if you really wanna die jump off a building " he told her and her mouth dropped.

" bitch that was disrespectful " she said grabbing a pillow throwing it at him.

" i don't care "

" you're so insensitive, what if that was my last straw ? "

" i think you've had plenty of straws but hey, we all aspire i guess " he shrugged and she mugged him.

" you mad at me though ? " she sincerely asked.

she didn't want him to be mad at her because she hated being ignored, it just made her feel less wanted and like she was bothering the person.

" yes "

" can you be mad at not ignore me ? "

" no "

" hate trying with niggas like you, we not friends no more " she waved him off.

" i never wanted to be your friend in the first place " he shrugged making her frown.

she got up from the couch and walked into her bedroom. she got in the bed and snuggled into her sheets getting trapped in her thoughts.

a few minutes passed and santana dipped down in the bed.

" no, get out "

" girl be quiet, you can't get mad at me because i told the truth "

" you didn't have to say it like that though " she told him sitting up.

" i don't see why it matters, i'm your friend now aren't i ? "

she shook her head no " you're not my friend more like a fuck toy "

" i'm not a fuck toy "

" if i said you is then you is "

she moved over to him sitting on his lap. he wrapped his arms around her small waist. she placed a few kisses on his jawline then lips.

" you was just mad, what is you doing ? " he questioned.

" i still am mad but i want to fuck.. " she said slipped her shirt off.

" sex doesn't fix- shhh yes it does " she cut him off.

he shook his head at her nonsense before kissing her again. his lips traveled down to her neck lightly sucking at it.

he stood up turning them the opposite way laying her down on the bed. he kissed from her neck down to the waistband of the shorts she had on.

he pulled them down along with her panties. he kissed her on her thighs where some of her marks were.

" santana.. stop teasing me " she whined out.

he stopped what he was doing standing up straight. he pulled his joggers down with his drawls pulling out his dick. he grabbed her legs pulling her to the edge.

" i want head " she complained.

he ignored her ramming his dick inside of her making her yelp and arch her back off the bed.

he was gonna give her head at first but she started whining and rushing him.

he started giving her slow strokes giving her time to adjust to the size. her facial expressions changed and she started to moan.

" y-you can go faster " she moaned out.

he leaned down kissing her as he sped up his strokes. she wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around him.

she threw her head back as her eyes rolled to the back of her head as santana sucked on her neck marking it up.

" i'm finna cum "

" hold it " he said placing his hand on her neck slightly squeezing it.

" f-fuckkk "

saides started to coat up his dick as he did the same filling her up. he pulled out about to turn her over but she stopped him.

" sit "

he listened to her and she climb in his lap. she grabbed his dick positioning it with her entrance. she slid down on it slowly putting every inch inside of her.

she placed her hands on his shoulders before she started to bounce up and down.

" shit " he groaned in her ear.

he grabbed a handful of her petite ass squeezing it.

" just like that mama " .. " fuck "

she threw her head back as she started to move around on his dick spelling her name out.

S-A-I-D-E-S

he shut his eyes tightly " hold on "

U-L-A-N-I

he tried to move her off but she wouldn't budge, she started cumming again and then he shot his nut up inside of her falling back onto the bed with a satisfied sigh.

saides laid on his chest closing her eyes.

" get up " he said tryna move saides.

" gimmie ten minutes " she mumbled sleepily.

he chuckled closing his eyes right along with her. a few minutes later they were both fast asleep.