xxi.

𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

▁▁

" saides don't do it " santana spoke appearing next to her.

" i fucking hate you, please just leave me alone " saides cried " you made me think it was real, you made me think our friendship was real santana "

" you're fucking DEAD "

" i'm sorry saides i'm so sorry, i just wanted you to see the truth "

" did you love me like you say you did ? "

" yes saides, i still love you " he told her.

" stop lying santana, stop with the fucking lies " saides said stepping closer to the edge.

" i'm not lying, when you were in your coma i was already dead. i was a spirit passing by giving you a chance to find your sisters killer, i was helping you with your happiness "

" whats so great about learning it wasn't real ? IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU WERE DOING "

" yes it does, i helped you live the best parts in your life ! please just listen to me "

" my life ? it wasn't a life santana, IT WAS A DUMB ASS WORLD CREATED IN MY IMAGINATION "

" i helped you with happiness, i helped you let your mind get away from all the negative stuff " he stated and she chuckled wiping her tears from her face.

" thats some fake ass happiness santana and you fucking know it, i'm even more fucked up than i was before. i would've been better off not knowing her fucking killer. fuck you " saides spoke before stepping off the edge.

little did she know where she was going she would end up right with santana, do you think she could still hate him from there ?

santana knew it was impossible for her hatred towards him to last so long.

" with that being said.. life to her was unrealistic because she was living in the image she made of the world and not in the real one " melody spoke finishing off her short story.

everyone in film and journalism class clapped their hands at her and mel stood their with a smile on her face.

she felt like she did good on her project, no fuck good great.

" that was amazing melody ! so many plot twists, it was creative as well i loved it " her teacher, mrs.peters said giving mel a big smile.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 :