xvi.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

▁▁

" sean get out, its too fucking early for your mess and i'm trying to get ready for work " nizhoni spoke as she slipped her walmart vest on.

nizhoni was truly afraid and disgusted with sean.

" nobody finna do shit to yo ass, ma told me to take you to work today " he spoke and nizhoni shook her head.

" saides letting me use her car " she said grabbing her bag trying to push past him.

he grabbed ahold of her arm holding her back.

" you might be a little late today " he said pushing her back into the bedroom closing and locking the door behind him.

" sean really ? not today, i could possibly get fired and i don't have the time for it " she cried as tears rolled down her face.

" you think i give a fuck about you being late ? " he questioned slapping her across the face.

her forcefully pinned her against the bed removing every single piece of clothing she had on.

𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

tyler squinted at nizhoni noticing she had makeup on. she was staring at his bedroom wall completely zoned out. he tapped her shoulder making her jump.

" what's wrong with you ? " he questioned.

" nothing " she spoke dryly.

she never told anyone about the things sean would do to her, she was afraid because he would always threaten to kill whoever she told.

tyler dug through her bag finding her makeup wipes handing them to her.

" go wipe it off, you not finna lay in my bed with that bullshit on and mess up my sheets " he told her and she smacked her lips trying to hold back her tears.

" i ca-can't "

" why you can't ? "

" because i just can't " she shrugged.

he took the wipes from her opening them and pulling one out, he walked up to her and grabbed her face and she winced some making him stop what he was about to do.

" fuck wrong with you ni ? " he questioned.

she didn't answer she he started to wipe the makeup off showing the bruises on her face.

" who hit you ? "

" i fell "

" ni you did not fucking fall, don't make me call saides " he said and she sighed breaking down into tears.

" s-sean did it " she cried out.

" y'all was wrestling or some ? " he asked and she shook her head no.

" he di-did it on purpose "

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

" stupid ass bitch " tyler said sending blows after blows to seans face.

" you gon sit up here and rape yo own sister ? that's yo fucking blood nigga. sheon do shit to nobody " he said as he continued to hit.

" i was in her guts more than you were " sean chuckled wiping the blood from his mouth.

tyler swung on him again making sean stumble back and fall.

before tyler could swing again he heard a gun go off twice. he fell back realizing he was the one who got shot, in his knees at that.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

" i love you " chris said to saides.

saides pushed her glasses up on her face ignoring him, she didn't know if she truly did love chris. they'd been on and off for a good 6 years.

he did make her feel loved and appreciated, saides never truly had to lift a finger because chris would always do it for her.

he treated her like a house wife, but in a good way.

" i like you too " saides responded and chris smacked his lips at her " what christopher ? i don't think i'm ready cause of everything "

" i know saides, i just wanna let you know that the love is still there " he said and she cheesed.

" i want mcdonalds "

" go get you some fucking mcdonalds then egg head " he said and she pouted.

" i really have a egg head, baby ? " she questioned looking in the mirror at her head shape.

her mind traveled off to the other night, when he fucked her in the mirror.

" lani " he laughed shoving her.

" my bad " she rolled her eyes " my birthday in 3 weeks "

" you been talking about your birthday for the past 3 months, i know its your birthday saides "

" where we going ? "

" where you wanna go ? "

" canada "

" that's new, i'll think about it " he said.

" ima just take that as a yes "

" spoiled ass, gimmie a kiss "

" you probably being eating pussies while i was at school, no thank you "

he grabbed her face kissing her all over it making her laugh.